Office sex?

Joey POV

I woke up and had absolutely no fucking idea where I was. The last thing I remembered was the VR room at KaibaCorp. I felt around and realized that I was in a bed, just not one that I was familiar with. I touched something warm, obviously a person I thought more than anything it was likely Seto.

"Hey Seto?" I asked, making him shift.

"What?" Seto answered groggily as he sat up and turned on a bedside lamp.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around the foreign room.

"We're at work."

"What the hell for? I don't work here!" I groaned.

"Ha. Youre right, you don't work here. Good job." Seto chuckled as he rolled over and we were facing each other.

"What happened?" I asked staring into his blue eyes.

"You started throwing up all over the place and you owe me a new jacket." He smirked.

"Uhg. There is no way I threw up on ya again." I didn't believe him.

"Look what you're wearing," he pointed out. "That's a different T-shirt."

"Holy fuck! You're right where is my shirt?" I yelled.

"Haha. I already told you what happened. I guess I'm going to have to tell you again you threw up all over the place, I carried you up to my office, you wouldn't let me take your clothes off, so I just cut them off of you when you fell asleep." Seto smiled. "You are a pain when sick."

"Kay, I know I ain't a walk in the park but be sensitive Kaiba." I said, getting up, "where's your toilet?"

"Over here," getting out of bed, Seto walked towards a door I hadn't noticed.

"How fuckin big is this place?" I wondered aloud.

"It's just a bed and bathroom." Seto mumbled.

"This is small for ya, normally I'm expectin huge ass rooms." I laughed.

"There's a shower here too, you should take one. You smell like puke."

"Well ya don't need to be so rude."

"Oh shut up. Get in so I can join you."

"You're just tryin to take advantage of me,"

"You're right. But more importantly I don't want you getting sick again. Please get in the shower." Seto smiled. "I also don't want you to throw up in my shower."

"...okay." Joey mumbled as he threw his shirt off and boxers off. "Get in with me."

———
Seto POV

I lead Joey to the bathroom off of my extra bedroom in my office that I rarely used. "Come on pup, let's clean you up." I took my remaining clothes off and held my hand out to Joey, pulling him close into a hug. "I don't like you being sick."

"Thanks Kaiba."

We showered and but most of the time we just huddled together under the hot water. I wasn't worried that Joey couldn't shower alone and I wasn't trying to get laid. I was worried about him feeling alone.

"Joey?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love ya too. I'm tired again."

"How tired?" I whispered as I kissed his ear.

"I'm awake enough for that." Joey said as he leaned into my kisses.