This isn't a prank.

Joey POV

"Thanks for everything," I whispered as we sat in the limo.

"You're welcome." Seto said as he kissed the side of my head. "I love you Joey."

"I love you too." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the body heat from my friend. "Holy shit!" I yelled making Seto jump.

"Is something wrong?" Kaiba asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Holy shit! I told them you're my boyfriend!"  I could feel the color drain from my face.

Seto gave a short chuckle. "Yes you did. I wondered when you would realize. Unless you didn't want to be my boyfriend?"

"Are ya kidding!? Get over here!" I said louder than I meant to and yanked Seto on to the floor of the car. "I want ya to be my boyfriend." I whispered as I started kissing his neck.

"Don't leave any marks!"

"I think I will, I think I'm gonna leave a huge hickey on ya, then," I whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna put a picture of it on instagram." I kissed his ear lobe and down his neck, I kissed his Adam's apple and continued back up to his lips. "I think I'll do that, whatdya say Mr. Kaiba? Hmm?"

"No you can't," Seto tried to protest but I was already doing it. I pulled him up into a sitting position and sat on his lap with our faces nearly touching. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing down his neck, tracing his muscles with the tip of my thumb.

"Don't tell me what to do, rich boy." I muttered as I kissed his nipples. I moved my hand down to his pants and felt him harden. "That's beautiful," I grabbed my length through my pants and rubbed it against Kaibas. The friction between us was too much I wanted to do more but the limo stopped and the driver announced we were at the mansion.

I sat back down on the seat and watched Seto put his shirt back on.
He grabbed me and pulled me out of the car. Squeezing my hand as we walked to the door, he lowered his head and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you."

"Good."
———
Upstairs

"Take your clothes off!!!" Seto yelled trying not to laugh.

"Whaddya gonna do!? Spank me!? I'd like to see you try Kaiba!" I shouted as I whipped a pillow at the CEO. "Suck it!"

"Get. Over. Here. Wheeler!" Seto shot back and flung the pillow at my head.

"Come get me ya rich prick!"

"Fine!" Seto shouted and tackled me to the floor. Suddenly the inroom intercom went off.

"Seto, I'm not sure what you're doing in there buuuuuut can you guys keep it down?" It was Mokuba.

I couldn't help it I had to laugh "you just got yelled at by your little brother! You fuckin suck!!" I screeched.

"Joey!" This time it was Serenity on the intercom. "Behave in there."

"Who sucks now!" Seto laughed.

"Shut up ya bitch!" I yelled as I hurled another pillow, " I'll kick your ass!"

"I doubt it, shrimp!"

"Get over here Kaiba!"

"Are you done? I'll come over there but you better be nice,"

"C'mon, I'll be better than nice. Please? I pulled my shirt off and threw it at Seto.

"Ffffffine." Seto took his shirt off and tossed our shirts in a hamper before walking over to me.

I wrapped my arms around Setos neck bringing him closer. We started kissing, "bed?" I mumbled between the our lips, walking backwards.

"Mhmm." Seto pushed me on to his huge bed. Kneeling over me, he kissed his way down to my belt, Seto undid my belt and slowly pulled my pants down. "Someone's excited," Seto said looking at my erection.