Toys for boys and something unexpected.

Seto POV

Even though Watari had just taken Joeys measurements a few days ago, he was ready for the first fitting. It went on without any issues and Watari said Joeys suit would be ready the evening before the Gala.

Today was also the day that the truck I bought was to be delivered. Amazingly I was able to shoo Joey away while it was delivered and put into the garage next to his car. Even though Joey said he didn't want the BMW he scratched on my birthday, I still made him take it as opposed to his car when he had to go somewhere. I didn't want his 'precious' car getting rusty and as for my cars, I could buy a BMW plant and not bat an eye.

Having the bronco driven into the garage was strange. It was so manly, I'm manly but this was different. Different like Joey. Joey had the balls to tell someone off if they needed it. It made me laugh a little, I remembered back to when I told him I could have him killed and no one would know. I never would though.

Mokuba had found out what I was doing and threw a hissy fit.

"You never bought me a car." The younger Kaiba complained.

"You have the means to buy any car you want. This is strictly a present." I pointed out.

"Okay Seto, be straight with me. Is this a push present? Or whatever the equivalent would be?"

"The fuck is a push present?" I scowled.

"Never mind. If he doesn't like it, I'm calling dibs. It's pretty sweet. I think he's going to like it." Mokuba smiled at me. "I'm going to go find Serenity. Let me know how he likes it." Mokuba waked away chuckling. "Push present."

I made a note to search whatever the a 'Push Present' was. Rubbing my eyes, I called Joeys phone. It rang once before the garage door that connected to the house was thrown open. Joey must've been close by.

"Oh my- Its beautiful!!! Tristan is gonna be so jealous! Hah! Holy crap!" Joey yelled as he pushed by me to check his new toy out. Popping the hood, Joey quite literally climbed into the engine area and started poking around. "ITS GOT A HOLLEY CARBURETOR!! AND ITS A CLEVELAND!! Oh my god!! SETO!!!"
Joey screamed and looked at me.

I couldn't help it. I started blushing. He was so damn cute. "You're absolutely adorable. What's a Cleveland?"

Joeys eyes went wide, "Come 'ere, I'll show ya."

Standing by where Joey was sitting, he pointed to a mark, "see, this is a casting mark from when they made the engine. There were two kinds, the Cleveland which was produced in Cleveland Ohio, and the Windsor that was from Windsor, Ontario Canada. There's always been debate about which one was better but I've never had any problems with a Cleveland."

"I didn't know that."

"Stick with me kid, you'll learn all ya need to about American cars," Joey joked.

"You shouldn't drive it now though," I looked at Joey.

"Why the hell not? It's so beautiful!"

"The snow, it will rust from the salt." I explained.

"Uhh. Yeah I don't want that." Joey looked sad.

"You can drive it if you want to but if it gets all shitty, I'm not buying you another one."

"Fine, I'll just ask my super rich boyfriend for a new one." He teased.

"He might not get you one. You should ask your fiancé instead." I said as I walked away laughing.