Talking in your sleep.

A/N
Sorry this so super short guys but I'm trying to progress the story.
Thanks for hangin in there.
———
Joey POV

"Marriage?"

"...Yes." Seto whispered.

My brain was spinning. Seto just acknowledge he was talking about the major M word. It was scary. I didn't know what to think. Yeah, I love him but I'm too nervous to get married anytime soon. I never felt this way about Mai.

The CEO coughed, "I wasn't saying right now or tomorrow, but in a few years maybe. I don't want to chase you away. I feel like a crazy lunatic. I've been in love with you for so long and I don't want to force your feelings or heart."

"Marriage?"

"Yes."

"Did ya just propose to me?" I asked still absorbing our conversation.

"Not exactly."

"Okay."

We laid in bed and fell asleep. Seto snored lightly as I kept replaying the conversation. I loved Seto that was true. I was also scared. I didn't want to jump in too quickly. I slipped out of bed and put on some pjs, I needed to talk to someone. The clock in the cozy living room said 11:30 PM. I wasn't sure if he'd been awake but I called Yugi. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hello?! Hey Joey!" Yugi was shouting over loud music.

"Hey Yug', whats with the yellin'?"

"Oh! Yami and I took a night off! We're at a club!" Hang on let me go outside. The noise quickly died down.
"What's up Joey? How's the little vacation?"

"Er, it's great. I uh, I think we're movin real fast."

"You and Kaiba? What's wrong? You were fine earlier today." Yugi sounded worried.

"He mentioned the M word."

"The M- OOh. Oh. Oh woah. Uh. What did you say?"

"Well he didn't ask he just mentioned it. We didn't talk about it again. He's sleepin right now,"

"Joey?"

"Hmm, yeah?"

"You're happy right?"

"Yeah," I smiled to myself, "yeah I am Yug'"

"That's all that matters. I'm your friend. You'll always have me and Yami."

"Yeah, you're right Yug', I didn't mean to interrupt your night off, go back to Yami. We're heading back home tomorrow so I'll call ya or somethin'."

"Good night Joey, congratulations again."

I hung up the phone and walked back to the bedroom, Seto was still sleeping. So calm, the way his chest moved. Mesmerizing. I undressed and climbed back in. The hard headed CEO wrapped around me.

"Wherrrred you go?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Ah, just talkin to Yug'."

"Mmkay thas nice, iss cold."

I had to hold in my laughter. Seto Kaiba, the Blue Eyes White Dragon wielding, Duel Monsters champion, and probably almost the richest man in the world, was curled around me in bed, talking like a child in his drowsy state.

"Seto?"

"Mmm?"

"Wanna get married?"

"Mhmm,"

I started to chuckle from deep in my chest, "I'll remind ya in the mornin'." Leaning down I kissed his dark hair and snuggled up with him. I don't remember what time it was when I last checked but I fell asleep peacefully.