Pork Chops

Joeys POV

I woke up after sleeping for 9 1/2 hours. Seto wasn't next to me but my little Seto plushie was. I squeezed it and rolled around. The light coming into our bedroom was almost blinding. I looked at our clock, it was 2 pm. I checked my phone and was surprised that I had missed calls and texts from pretty much everyone.

There was a note on the nightstand. 'Joey, I'm downstairs setting up for your party. There are pork chops in the kitchen. Let me know when you wake up. I love you.'

"So sweet," I said to myself before standing up and finding some clothes. I put my phone into my pocket and made my way down to the kitchen. I texted Seto letting him know that I was awake and was looking for pork chops. Walking into the kitchen, he was standing there holding a plate.

"What are ya doin?" I laughed.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." Seto said sheepishly as he handed me the plate of pork chops, green beans, and a mashed potato with butter and cheese and spices just like I liked.

"Wait, ya made this yourself?"

"No, I had the cooks make it before we got home but you were so tired. You face planted into the bed and didn't move, I had to undress you." Seto smirked. "I only reheated it."

I gently took the plate from him and leaned against one of the counters picking at my green beans with my fingers.

"Here," Seto handed me a fork.

"Thanks," I smiled, turning around I set my plate on the counter and started eating my green beans and mashed potato. Before I realized it, Seto came up behind me with a knife to help me cut my pork chop. Cupping my hands, he helped cut through the meat.

"I thought ya were gonna stab me for a second." I chuckled.

"Never," Seto smirked before whispering in my ear, "at least, not with this."

Seto moved around the counter with a cup of coffee and pulled out his phone. "The party is tomorrow, who would you like to invite?"

"Uhhh everyone! Yugi, Yami, Tristan, Téa, both Bakuras, Mai and Duke. Plus obviously my parents, my sister and your brother will be here."

Seto nodded. "I'll inform all of them. By the way, your father called. I told him you would call him back once you woke up."

"Ya talked to my dad?"

"Yes? He called you and you were asleep. Everyone's been calling me, I'm assuming to ask about Vegas but I thought maybe you would want to tell them."

I ate my pork chop and smiled. "You're so thoughtful,"

"You bring out the best in me." Seto winked before sitting down at one of the kitchen bar stools next to me. He pulled his phone back out and sent out a mass invite.

Seto had arranged everything for our party. It was beautiful. There were flowers and decorations all over the lower levels of the mansion. Walking around, it was like a movie. Tomorrow it would be full of music and laughter from our friends.

"Joey!" Seto called out to me, breaking me from my trance.

"What? I'm sorry. Where did ya get all these flowers? It's winter time."

"Where did I- they came from a florist? What are you going to wear?" My husband asked as he approached me.

"Oh," I paused, "it just seems like a lot of flowers. I'm not really sure, what do ya want me to wear?"

"You can wear anything you want."

"Might wear my 'Mr. Kaiba' hoodie," I smirked.

"If that's what you'd like." Seto smiled. "I'm in the middle, I might wear a nice suit in case there are photos or something more comfortable. Probably matching sweaters."

I looked up at Seto. From his head to his toes, god, he was perfect. This man loved me. Me. "Ha." I chuckled softly.

Seto raised his eyebrows, "whats funny?"

"Seto, we eloped, HA!"

"Yes. Yes we did. Decide what you're going to wear. You're adorable." Seto held my hand, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

"Ya married me, by choice." I said quietly.

"I would do it again." He whispered before letting go of my hand. "I have some last minute things to finish."

"Okay," I looked around at the decorations again and grinned. "Hey Seto?"

"Hmm?"

"Uh, What ever happened with us?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the virtual world us?"

"At KaibaCorp?" Seto looked at me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"I guess, I just wondered how that works. Do, I mean, how do ya do that? Like what we'll be or how our lives turn out? Ya got some fancy algorithms?"

"It was a probability algorithm. By how our relationship progressed, there were several ways the VR could have played out. Knowing you and knowing myself, throwing in some twists, surprises and fights, it still comes out that we're together, every time."

"Fights? What kind of fights?"

"No relationship is perfect." Seto grimaced.

"Kaiba, What happend?"

"I set up every simulation possible."

"........"

"I cheated on you in one simulation and you cheated on me in another."

"... what?" My heart fell.

"SIMULATION. I wanted to be prepared for anything." Seto gave me a sad smile, "I never would. I have everything in the world I want. I'm looking at one of the richest men in the world."

"What'd ya mean?" I asked him.

"We share KC. You are now a Kaiba. You can have anything you want."

"There is somethin I want." I was nervous but now was just as good a time to say it.

"What's that, other than this huge party?"

"I think I might want to be a Dad." I whispered.

"You want to- a Dad?" Seto looked confused. "Neither of us- we're both men..?"

"I know," I whispered. "I'm gonna go find some clothes to wear." I muttered as I quickly walked away from Seto who stood still looking confused.

I went upstairs back to the bedroom. I grabbed my Mr. Kaiba hoodie and decided to go for a drive. I didn't text Seto. I just left.

A/N
Don't worry. Setos not clueless and Joey isn't set on being a dad, yet.