Chapter 6

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

"How can you even be this beautiful?" I asked Miah as I rest my chin on my hand and looked up at her.

She playfully swatted my arm as her face brighten up. I can't imagine how we've gone from being strangers, to this.

I lie on her lap as we take in salty breeze. My hand intertwined with hers as we listen to the waves of the sea.

"Ahhh, jota!" (this is nice) I said as she looks up at the blue sky breathing in even deeper.

"I'm so glad you almost hit your face that day," I said smiling.

"Yah!"

"If that didn't happened, I shouldn't have met you,"

"It was a nice accident then," she said looking down at me, her hair falling on the side of my face.

"Serendipity," I said gently, kissing her hand.

I don't think, she remembers that day. It was her first time having that kind of a date and in my mind, I feel like it just happened yesterday.

She's smiling while she's singing my song. Now it feels like she's the one singing it to me.

All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

It feels like we were still on good terms. The way she closes her eyes as she hits the notes perfectly.

The way her fingers press the keys of the piano.

The way her hair moves when she moves her head.

Maybe it's the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
U know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I'm so scared
When you see me, when you touch me