Chapter 19

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

"Yaaaah!! Hyung! Is that really Ariah?" Min oh exclaimed while I pull my shirt down my body. Ji ni came as soon as I texted her. She's currently inside changing Miah.

"Yeah," I answered him. He looks all grown up now. He looked a lot like our dad. All of our relatives say I got my looks from our mom making Min oh look manlier than me.

"Daebak! I didn't know it was her. That Miah you were so obssessed with back when you were still staying here," I glared at him at the mention of my obssession over her.

It's still is though. I am still madly obssessed over her I think I might go haywire anytime.

Us being here and surrounded by the people who really knows us makes it feel like we're back when we were in highschool. Bavk to our old simple lives. No camera, no facadé, no masks. Just us, the real us.

Me sitting in this familiar sofa, Min oh on the dining table and Ji ni tending to Miah. It all feels surreal. It feels home.

Ji ni stepped out of her room and joined me on the living room. She sat across me and propped her feet on the center table.

"I can't believe that two superstars of the Kpop industry is casually staying here," she remarked, still reeling at the thought of us all together here again.

"I can't believe a famous actress is here taking care of Ariah," I fired back earning a glare from her.

"I'm still pissed at what you did years ago," she said, bile rising up my throat at the memory.

"I don't want to explain anything though. You still won't believe me,"

"You're right. But seeing you here with Hyun mi makes things feel familiar. I can't believe we are all here," she answered me closing her eyes while she leans back on the sofa.

We all have become different persons. Me and Miah now striving in the music industry and Ji ni's already considered as one of the most coveted actresses in Korea.

We're all leading our different lives forgetting what this normality feels like. It feels strange but familiar at the same time.

"I'm not going to tell you to stay away from her because we all know you both are total dumbasses. I won't even waste my energy. Just fix your shit already. You're both grown ups for fuck's sake," she complained making her brows furrow.

We're grown ups already, I know. But this thing hanging in the air between us is becoming larger and heavier. It crushes us everytime we try to reach for each other.