Chapter 16

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

"They've called back at the dorm, I think we need to go back now," Jin hyung said the minute I walked out of the room still towel drying my blue hair.

"I have somewhere else to go,"

"No, we need to go home now," he said in a clipped tone.

"But-"

"No buts Park Jimin," he cut me off turning to grab his keys.

"Where's noona?" I asked following him outside while tossing the towel behind.

"She already left," he said.

He seems to be so worried and agitated at the moment so I just sent Miah a message informing her that I can't come.

Once we arrived at the dorm, Yoongi hyung was sitted on the sofa with our manager.

"Sit," mngr. Sejin instructed. Are we in trouble?

We both sat down beside Yoongi hyung and waited patiently for what mngr. Sejin has to say.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

I turned to look at Jin hyung because there is no way I'm going to answer this.

"We stayed at my dad's house. There was something I needed to fix personally," he implied and realized that he's really good at lying.

"Whatever it is that you needed to fix yourself, you should've asked permission," he shake his head sighing.

"But that's not why we're here. I heard you two have been dating YG idols," he assumed with his brows furrowed pertaining to both my hyungs.

Why is Jungkook not here then? He's been dating Rosé on and off for more than 2 years straight now?

I just stared at him dumbfounded. I'm not even dating Miah so I don't count.

"Hell no I'm not being dragged into this," I said standing up.

I didn't let mngr. Sejin finish what he was saying and entered my room. Jungkook was laying in my bed together with Taehyung playing on their phones.

Jungkook looked up at me and turned back to his phone.

"We're not allowed to go out. Why are we being dragged into this?" he asked in annoyance.