Chapter 18

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

"Bend me over then," she answered me in a low voice.

What the hell are you doing to me Miah? I know I shouldn't be doing this but I took long strides to where she is. Pulled her hair down to tilt her head up at me for an easier access.

She still looks at me daringly and my eye followed her tongue shoot out to lick her lips.

Without any second thoughts, my lips came crashing against her. I can taste the liqour from her mouth and she must've tasted it too from mine. Her hand reached to the nape of my neck pulling softly at my blue hair turning me on.

The door suddenly opened and I quickly pulled out from the kiss and ran to the back of the fridge pulling Miah with me.

Miah's about to talk but I covered her mouth instantly with my hand signaling her to keep quiet.

Yoongi hyung entered the pantry pulling Jennie behind him. So Jennie is the one who's making him act insane huh? How many years has it been?

Miah peered behind the fridge and saw them both. She pulled back her head and sighed quietly, her face turning into a scowl.

We both hide here behind the fridge and unintentionally eavesdrop at what they are talking about.

"What was that for Jennie?" Yoongi asked.

"What?" Jennie replied.

We just listened to them without looking.

"What the fuck was that kiss for?"

"I don't know, I just-"

"You just what Jen?"

She started sobbing.

I peeked to see if she is and saw Yoongi pulled her in for a hug.

My head came back behind the fridge. What is going on?

"I asked you before Jen, I made you choose. Why are you acting like this?"

"Can't we just go back to what we were years ago? We can still date without us choosing one another over our career,"

"That's the point Jen, I want us to live freely. To date freely without others judging us, without them dictating what we should do,"

"I don't wanna choose oppa, it would be unfair for Blackpink and Bangtan. I just can't,"

"Algae simnida," (I understand) he answered in a defeated tone. I knkw that tone, he uses that tome whenever he's done with everything.