Chapter 8

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

He opens the shower and my body feels so numb under the warm water.

"I don't want you drunk tonight Miah, I want you to only remember me," he said his satoori thick.

He reaches for the shampoo and started massaging it in my head. Then he pumped a small amount of shower gel in his hand and started lathering it on my neck, shoulders and slowly came down to my breasts.

Small moans escape my mouth as he teases my now sensitive buds with his finger making it tingle more.

After he has soaped me, I gather all my strength to turn to him.

I looked at his glorious body as I reach absently for the shampoo. I was looking at him in the eye as I shampoo his blue hair.

Got an amount of shower gel and started on his neck going down his body, to his chisled abs.

Just as I was about to reach for his manhood, he held my hand and kissed me on the lips again, reminding me that he's in charge.

We quickly rinsed and got off the shower. I was about to reach for a towel but then he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my lips again.

Fuck, I'm never going to get tired of this.

He led us to the bed without breaking the kiss as he lays me slowly on my sheets.

He stood back and stared at my body shamelessly.

He came over me again, his wet hair dripping.

"Do you want this?" he asked now with worry.

"Yes Jimin. I want this with you, only with you," I said now wanting this long wait to stop.

Just as those words left my mouth, his lips crashed against mine again now his hands touching me everywhere freely.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," he said in between our kiss.

His mouth came down capturing the bud of my breast as the other one being rolled in between his thumb and index finger, still teasing.

My lips started to quiver as I bite into them to stop myself from sounding like a retarded old woman.

He came back up and looked into my eyes and slowly slid one finger in and out.

My hand goes straight to his hair as I pull at them softy.

"Ahhhh," I moan as I close my eyes.