Chapter 23

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

Jimin's POV

"Here," Yoongi placed the papers on the table.

I declined the offered role for me so I need to sing this fucking OST of their drama. I knew this would happen but this is better than seeing them together. My jelousy would just be the end of my career if that happens.

"Oh, bring the other song piece with you. Hyun mi and Tae will be singing that," he added before leaving.

"Where are you going?" I asked him picking up the sheets on the table.

"I'll go and help in the production of the music," he simply said.

"I'll come with you," I rushly wear my shoes and followed him out.

"I know you were with Hyun mi," he said while I start the car.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I turned down the subject.

He wisely kept quiet as we drive to SBS. I mentally braced myself. I'm going to see Miah today. How should I act?

"Just pretend you don't see her," Yoongi must've felt my trouble, I didn't respond though.

---

We entered the building, Tae was already inside the recording room when we arrived and I get to see a good look at how SBS do their dramas. Yoongi gave the copies to the personnels inside. Tae got out of the room and greeted me.

"Jiminah! You came," he smiled widely at me.

"Ofcourse I came," I smiled back.

The entire day consisted of us recording and what not. I can't help but be dismayed about Hyun mi's absence. Is she coming?

"Hyun mi's manager said they're on their way," the staff said.

My heart started to beat fast I can barely breath. Calm down Jimin, calm down. After a good fifteen minutes, Miah entered the recording studio. I didn't look her way though. I just stared blankly at my copy. She bowed to everyone including me but when I looked up, she's already busy with Yoongi. Calm the fuck down Park Jimin. I try my best not to look her way but god damn it I can't! I decided to go out the room, maybe that'll help. I went out the room and sat down on the bench just outside it.

Hyun mi's POV

I saw from my peripheral vision that Jimin went out. I sighed in relief at that and closed my eyes.