Chapter 34

❤❤❤

No one said a word to me once I arrived at YG. Everyone was nervous and silent. I myself am nervous and silent. I don't even wanna say a single word.

Mngr. Lee immerged from his office and distributed our schedules himself which he rarely does.

"I'm so sorry girls, this is my fault. If I weren't neglecting you in the first place, you all wouldn't be in this situation," he apologized.

We didn't say a word though. We were all tired.

He discussed some other things and all the other girls went their own schedules. Me and him are on our way to BigHit to atleast clear things up and come up with a solution to all this shit.

Yoongi's POV

Taehyung stood up pulling Hyun mi by her hand. Just as they were about to leave the room, Jimin grabbed her other hand.

We all watch in shock at how they are behaving right now. I am seated just opposite of them as I let my guard up, ready to come in between them whenever something bad happens.

Hyun mi stared at Jimin while Jimin was looking at Taehyung.

"Yah, let go of her," Taehyung warned in a serious tone.

My eyes flickered to Jungkook just sitting near Jin, he wears a sullen look and just stared at them.

"Ani, you should let go of her," Jimin snarled.

They started pulling her in different direction and saw Hyun mi's face getting pale. I was about to talk when Hobi stood up.

"Hajima, you're hurting her," he warned in a demaneour I've never seen him in before. I relaxed once again on my sit and continued pretending like I don't care.

They both let go of her and just stood there staring at each other. Hobi sat back down and faced Jin instead.

"Will you both calm your shits down! Our managers might hear us and they're already dealing with problems we all did!" Namjoon whisper yelled.

"Do you want me to literate every single shit our managers are dealing with right now? Jiminssi, you're dating rumors are getting out of hand. This fucking plagerism, mysogynism and everything they've been throwing at us. Hyun mi's dealing here with fans getting mad at her both from army and eras. Taehyung, I still can't believe you did that shit! Don't you just two get it? We need to fix this on our own," he said now a little bit more calm.

I heard them two release a sigh as Teahyung leaned on the door frame. Hyun mi just standing there not able to look straight, her head low. Jimin just stands there in his spot motionless.

"Jimin should just let her go," Taehyung said in a deep tone, stubborn as ever.

"If anyone should let Hyun mi go, it's you Taehyung. You don't even know what she really feels," Jimin answered with his satoori intonnation. Oh shit, he's scary when he's angry.

"Waaaah! Shincha Jimin? You're really saying that? After all you have done to her, you're saying that in her face?"

Jimin didn't reply.