Chapter 15

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

I tiptoed to look for the source of the sound and saw a guy standing behind a bush shaped into a heart. He's wearing a black bucket cap and black pullover. Oh shit, it must be a paparazzi.

I quickly walked behind his back and tackled him to the ground making him fall on his back pulling me in the process.

I stared at his face for a moment and groaned at who he is.

"What the fuck Jimin?!" I whisper yelled at him.

"I should be the one saying that," he whispered below me.

I realized how awkward our position was and climbed off of him. He stood up and pulled me into a darker area of the lawn.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked him once we were in the dark. I watch him sit on the grass patting the space next to him.

I walked to where he is and sat beside him.

"I should be the one asking you that," he pointed out.

"I was following Cindy unnie, it's fucking 1 in the morning and I'm curious where her rendezvous is,"

"Me too," he shrugged.

"Why does it has to be you?" I asked in annoyance.

"You'd rather it to be Taehyung?" his brow perks up as he bites his lip.

"He's a better company than you," I bit back.

He didn't answer to that and just looked straight ahead.

The silence becomes uncomfortable. I tried to distract myself but it becomes unbearable.

"Why aren't you saying a word?" I asked him in a quiet voice.

"Just leave if you want to," he said his voice low.

What the fuck?

"Are you even real right now?" I'm annoyed again.

"You can just leave if you don't want my company. Maybe Taehyung's still awake,"

"Are you upset I said that? Shincharo?" (really?)

"Just go," he answered me coldly.

I was taken aback by his words and stood up.