Chapter 11

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

They have already set up table for Bangtan on the opposite of the hall and have already arranged chairs facing them.

I take my sit in between Hera and Sunny.

"I hope this finishes fast," Sunny said.

"Waeyo?" I asked her not looking at what I'm doing.

"I have a photoshoot later for a magazine," she answered me but came to a halt when she spotted Bangtan already complete opposite us.

"I can't believe we need to do this," Cindy said rolling her eyes.

I can't even understand why she despises BTS so much. I don't despise them as much as she does.

Boxes are lined up on our backs and staffs are behind us too getting ready themselves. I opened my marker and started greeting the first fan.

I kept glancing towards them but because my eyes are not letting me see their faces clearly I tend to just blink so much that I seem like an idiot.

This is what I love about fansigns, I get to meet people who loves us and people we love too. Everyone was in a good mood until I felt my lens move.

Jimin's POV

I smiled at the girl infront of me as she waves good bye to me and proceed to Jungkook beside me. I glanced over at PTE's direction and squinted my eyes to Miah.

She kept on blinking her eyes and have been trying to re-adjust the lens on her right eye.

It's their last 30 minutes to do their fansign and she's been doing that for almost 15 minutes now.

When it's time for them to stand up, she grabbed Sunny's hand as they walk on the center of the stage trying to keep her balance.

They've been talking to their fans when I saw Miah getting farther and farther away from her group.

Without me noticing what I'm doing, I stood up and walked fast towards her.

"Hyung," Jungkook called for my attention but I am already sprinting towards PTE's stage. Before I could even catch Miah, she already fell on the ground, her hand came instantly to her butt as she rubs it painfully.

I kneeled beside her and whispered.

"Can you clearly see?"