Chapter 32

❤❤❤

"Taehyungah!" I called for him once we came back from Maldives.

He is so stubborn and I don't know how to cope up with his emotions. He's been acting as if everything's fine after he saw my hickies that day. We finished the shoot but everyone in the team can feel the tension between him and Jimin.

He threw his duffle bag on the floor of my old apartment and looked at me angrily.

"What Hyun mi?!" he growled.

"Why the hell are you acting this way?!"

"You're asking why? Really Hyun mi?"

"Yes Taehyung! Really! What is wrong with you?"

"You Hyun mi, what is wrong with you? You told me you're turning me down because you're still not ready for a relationship and here you are fucking with my bestfriend!"

I flinched at his words.

"Fucking Taehyung? Really? You think I am just fucking around with Jimin?" I am now furious at his choice of words.

"Then what Hyun mi? What were you doing with him? How the fuck did you end up having those hickies?"

"That's none of your business Taehyung. I am the one who should be angry actually,"

"Angry about what?" he challenged.

"You, publicizing that day you asked me out. I talked to that person you payed just to take a video of us. I knew you did that on purpose,"

He glared at me and looked at the opposite direction avoiding my menacing stare at him. I am beyond pissed right now.

"Tell me why you did that Taehyung,"

He wasn't answering.

"If you're not going to answer my question, I'm just going to fucking leave!"

I walked to the door but before I could even reach it, he finally spoke.

"Because I was jealous okay? I can see how you look at Jimin, and I can see how he looks at you. I am not dumb to not see that you two have something! I cam feel that Jimin likes you and that fucking pisses me off. No one is having you except me!" he finished angrily.

"You were jealous?!!! You were just jealous?! Look at where your jealousy got us Taehyung! It's now widely spread in the internet that we're dating and we have to fucking pretend like we don't know what's happening. I hate being silent especially at this issue. I know I am hurting the people I love,"

"And that includes Jimin am I right?"

"Will you stop turning the situation around Tae? You literally started this shit, don't blame it on me or on Jimin, nor on anybody else,"

"Now you're going to hate on me?"

"I am not going to hate you Tae! Talk to me when you've already gathered your shit together!" I yelled angrily at him.

"So you're just walking out just like that? Maybe if I were Jimin, you would talk things through," he raised his brow.

"You don't even know what me and Jimin have been through Tae, don't speak as if you know everything about us," my words are dripping with anger.