Chapter 17

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

Red by HyunA live

Lip and Hip by HyunA live

❤❤❤

I watch as Miah come down the stage after she performed the two songs. Her body's sweating. Her stylist dyed her hair black now and she looks even hotter. I'd be lying if I say that I wasn't feeling my groin burn everytime she moves her hips like that.

The moment she licked her lips, I just had to curse silently. Fuck it!

An interlude is being played while she changes her ward drobe. They changed her lip color to a shade of vampy red. I'm already wearing my costume and ready when I approached her.

Hyun mi's POV

Emma's currently smoothing my hair down while I'm still sweating. Some of the assistants are fanning me and I can't help but sigh at the relief.

It's really hot here under the stage and I can still feel my sweat trickle down the sides of my face.

Emma kept on blotting my face when Jimin came.

He's wearing just a harness straps exposing his upper torso. Why does he have to wear something like that? He's wearing a leather jacket but his frint is completely exposed.

He smiled at Emma and asked if he could have one blotting sheet.

Fucking charmer!

Emma smiled back at her and gave him the whole pad. I rolled my eyes at Jimin. I thought he's the one using it so I was surprised when he himself is blotting my face.

Emma just stared at him the whole time and raised her brows. I can feel myself fidget and when I met Jimin's eyes, they looked back at me differently.

Not in a lustful way but in a loving way.

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" I quried.