Chapter 20

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

I woke up a bit sweating. Miah's arms are tight around me and so does my arms around her small frame. We ended up falling asleep again.

This time, we both have rested properly. I looked at her peacefel face. I kissed her forehead, nose, lips.

I can't help but just steal kisses from her. Her eyes fluttered open, her lips pulling into small smile.

She moved up the bed so our faces are now at the same level.

"Are you my Jiminssi?" she asked.

I smiled playfully at her.

"Ne," (yes)

"You're not that horny ass Jimin in Seoul are you?"

"Ani,"

"You're my Jimin here Busan right?"

I nodded my head making her smile. She closed the gap between us. This is the first time she initiated a kiss. I smile at her bold move and moved in sync with her lips.

She started biting, sucking, licking. She has never done this before. I pulled out from the kiss and looked intently in her shining eyes.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Gunyang," (It's just) she shrugged.

She's not ashamed of what she did so I guess she's in a good mood even after that hard drinking we did.

I leaned in again ready to get lost in her again and she gladly accepted my lips smiling as she returns my kisses.

Her hand reached on my hair and pulled softly making a groan from me. This is far from how I imagined this sudden trip.

My hand reached down on her hips digging my fingers gently. I start to catch her heavy breaths in my mouth, we parted for air.

She looked into me, searching.

"What do you want Jimin?" she asked in a breathy tone.

"I like this side of yours," I teased sliding my hand under her shirt, finding it's way to her breast.

She gasped and bit her lower lip

"You're driving me crazy," I informed her in dialect.

"Do I?" she asked, teasingly sliding her hand under my shirt too, leaving feather-like traces of her touch, waking my skin.