Chapter 10

❤❤❤

I stared at myself in the mirror as I study my outfit. Well, Eras would be waiting in long lines just to meet us so I atleast need to look presentable. I did fill in my brows and add liptint and mascara and that's it. I really am lazy at doing this, I hate it when Emma's away.

Much to my attempt at wearing something nice, I still ended up with my usual outfit.

I groaned in frustration as I let my blue hair down, letting it reach my waist. Should I get a haircut? Emma might kill me for doing that.

Camera men were following us as I invite Cindy in my car. Sunny recently purchased her own so she's with Hera. Driving to the venue would be our only chance to talk privately with Cindy. She gladly accpeted my offer and hopped in my BMW.

"Are you still sore?" she asked as I ease my car on the road.

"A bit," I said quietly.

She sighed in frustration, looking at me apologetically.

"Stop looking at me like that unnie, it's not like I'm getting pregnant or something," I said fakely chuckling.

"That's not what I'm thinking about Hyun mi. It's your well being I'm concerned of. I know you might look strong and all but I know you. I see you cry to Jungkook everytime you feel defeated. Why don't you just tell him?"

"And let Jungkook oppa kill Jimin?" I answered her shaking my head.

"Come on Hyun mi, you see Jungkook adore Jimin so much. He won't do that," she said raising her brow.

I just shook my head and watch her purse her lips.

"You're so stubborn," she remarked pinching my arm.

I winced at her pinching but really thought about what she said.

"Tae likes you," she said nonchalantly.

"Oh my god unnie, musun soriya?" (what are you talking about) my satoori accemt thick.

"You're one to say Jimin is a thick skulled man and here you are not even realizing that Tae likes you," she said raising her hand in mock surrender.

"Unnie, Taehyung only sees me as a good friend and that's what we are,"

"Anijanayo, (that's not what I think). What kind of friend stays with you in bed in his arms?" she said sternly.