Chapter 13

Early the next morning, the three ventured out of Rito Village as they were now heading towards Gerudo Town. Revali was making use of the divine beast to try to find Zelda by air.

While traveling, it was still cold since they were still in the general area, having a while until they reached the desert. Link looked like he was thinking to himself, letting out a sigh. "Thank Hylia we're finally going to get out of this cold."

Thalia squeezed her lips. "You're right about that, Link. But where we're going will be unbearably hot."

"True, but the heat will be much more manageable than Goron City."

Thalia was worried about the thought of the day where they had to go to Goron City. The climate will be a million times worse than Gerudo Town. "That's true."

Rowan spoke up. "Remember what we planned when we head towards Gerudo Town, Link?"

Link let out a sigh as he started to blush. "I can't believe we have to do that..."

"We have no choice. Gerudo Town strictly only allows women."

"I wish they would make an exception with some men. I can understand why they have that rule, but still..."

Thalia let out a giggle. "I could picture it now. The two of you dressed as pretty women."

At the same time, both Link and Rowan started blushing. Rowan cleared his throat, his expression still flustered. "It's strictly for royal business. It's not something I do in my alone time."

Thalia snorted at Rowan's unexpected comment. "I know that, Rowan."

Link was looking straight ahead of him, seeing some bronze sand. "It looks like we're about to hit Gerudo Desert."

The cold climate was gradually getting warmer until a sudden heat wave hit. As soon as they felt that, the three took off their snow attire. They already felt themselves starting to sweat since the heat was getting to them.

Stopping underneath a palm tree before they stepped foot into the desert, the three stopped their horses since the horses couldn't go any further. Plus, it was a good time for Link and Rowan to get changed.

Rowan was starting to take his shirt off, taking Thalia off guard. Rowan was completely shirtless in front of her. She just stared at him wide eyed, mumbling this under her breath. "Wow he's hot..."

Rowan arched an eyebrow at her. "What?"

Thalia sweated nervously, averting her gaze. "What?"

Link, who was shirtless as well, starting to laugh at the sight of Thalia. "Oh man! The look on your face is priceless!"

Thalia started to get flustered, turning away from the two. "That's not very nice of you to laugh, Link..." She completely turned around, having her back turned towards them. "I will change into more breezy clothing behind the tree. Don't even think about peeking."

Link started snickering. "What are you going to do about it?"

Thalia turned her head, giving Link a death glare. "See what happens."

Link went wide eyed, staying silent. Rowan let out a sigh, witnessing the conversation. "No man should ever peek at a lady. You know that, Link."

Link slightly rolled his eyes. "I was just joking. Can't you two take a joke?"

"I know how to take a joke, but that joke wasn't very funny."

Thalia giggled at the sight of the duke and Hylian Champion bickering. "You two get changed quickly. I'll be right behind that tree." She started to walk away from the two guys to change into a more desert comfortable outfit. Secretly, she was looking forward of how the guys would look as women.