Chapter 25

The three were unconscious on the bright green grass. Link was the first one to regain conscious, seeing Rowan and Thalia still not waking up. He saw the tattoo mark on their wrists, feeling mad at himself that he couldn't protect them from it.

Link looked around the area, feeling like he was no longer in Hyrule. "Where did Ganondorf end up sending us to..?" Not going very far, he was looking around some more to find more clues of where he was.

Looking around while still being near Thalia and Rowan, Link heard footsteps drawing near, turning towards the sound. Not too far from him, he saw a group of three traveling together.

There was a guy that had blue hair, wearing armor only on his shoulders, a cape falling behind. Next to him was an intimidating looking man with brown hair with a piercing stare, wearing all armor. On the other side of him was a rather young girl with blonde hair wore in pigtails, wearing a yellow dress that was torn in some places.

The guy with the blue hair had the other people who were walking with him stop as soon as they saw Link. "What are you doing all the way out in the outskirts, traveler?"

Link just blinked, not knowing any idea who these people were. He didn't want to admit that this Gerudo man had sent him and his friends here with his dark power or else they might think he was crazy. "I... Really don't remember how I ended up here to be honest."

The guy with the piercing stare squinted his eyes. "You truly do not remember? Sounds suspicious to me."

The guy with the blue hair looked at him with a glare. "Frederick! Don't say that! This man is probably confused about what's going on here."

Link nodded. "Yeah. I'm really confused here. Who are you people?"

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves sooner." The guy with the blue hair said. "I'm Chrom. You may know Frederick's name by now. And this delicate lady here is my little sister, Lissa."

Lissa pouted with her lower lip. "I am not delicate!"

Chrom let out a chuckle, turning towards Link. "And who might you be, traveler?"

Link was still confused about what was going on here, but he just went with it. "I'm Link. Nice to meet you."

"Link, huh? Where have you traveled from?"

"Uh... Hyrule?"

"Hyrule? I have never heard of such a place. Did you come from another country?"

Link was taken aback since this was the first time that someone didn't know about Hyrule. Now he was really confused about where he was. "What exactly is this place..?"

"You're near a town called Ylisstol."

"Ylisstol..?" Link has never heard of such a place. There was no land on the Hyrule map that was anywhere near close to that name.

Frederick was still looking at Link with suspicion. "How do you not know where you have traveled at, and now claiming that you have come from an unknown region? This sounds like a load of pegasus dung."

"Frederick!" Chrom exclaimed. His attention went back to Link. "Sorry for his behavior. It's kind of his job to be protective of my sister and I."

"It's all good." Link nodded, still feeling very confused. "But anyway... Can you help me out with my friends there? They're still not waking up."

Lissa turned towards Thalia and Rowan who were still out of it, letting out a gasp. "Oh! Let me try to heal them! I'm a cleric after all!"

Link smiled at Lissa. "Thanks a lot."