Chapter 18

In Link's dream, he was wearing a green attire that seemed oddly familiar. He brushed his hand through the long green hat, looking down at the green tunic. "What in Hylia am I wearing?"

"Well, well. If it isn't the Hylian Champion." Link grunted at the familiar voice, seeing Ganondorf stepping out from the shadows.

Link glared daggers at Ganondorf, taking out the Master Sword that was resting on his back. "Where's Zelda, you jackass?!"

Ganondorf let out a low chuckle. "You really think I would tell you where she is? You'll have to get through me to find her." He got into a fighting stance. "But I won't let that happen."

Link gripped tight on the Master Sword, determined to defeat the obstacle in his way. "I've been wanting to fight you for a long time. I never trusted you to begin with."

"Come at me with all you got, Hylian Champion."

Link charged towards Ganondorf, striking the Master Sword down towards Ganondorf as he dodged. Ganondorf had dark red and black aura around his hands, shooting them towards Link.

Link flipped backwards to dodge, now charging at Ganondorf in midair. As Link was about to land a hit on Ganondorf, everything turned white.

In reality, Link rose up from the bed, letting out a loud, "Hyah!"

Thalia froze in place, putting a hand over her heart, her eyes were widen. "My goodness, Link! You scared me!"

Link just blinked at the sight of Thalia. "What are you doing in here? I thought you had your own room?"

"I came in here to wake the both of you up. But it looks like you beat me to it."

Rowan looked like he was just waking up, rubbing his eyes. He gave Link a grouchy glare, looking like he was more than half asleep. "Why are you being so loud at this time?"

Link looked down in embarrassment. "Sorry guys. I just had a dream that seemed so realistic."

Rowan let out a yawn. "Thanks to you, I barely got any sleep."

Link tilted his head in confusion. "What did I do?"

Thalia lightly snorted. "I wasn't here for the entire thing, but let's just say... You kept shouting in your sleep."

"Oh..." Link rubbed the back of his head. "I'm really sorry about that, you guys."

"It's ok, Link."

Rowan got up from the bed. "We might as well start heading out since we're all up. Don't you agree?"

Thalia nodded. "That's a good idea."

The three headed out, the sun was starting to rise. Impa has set out to head to the castle, her duty was to inform the king and gather troops for a search party. So far, things were falling into place.

Link was looking at the Sheikah Slate, trying to find the best route to Zora's Domain. "It looks like if we keep hitting north, we will eventually find a bridge that leads up a mountain."

Rowan was riding next to Link, looking up ahead. "This will be the shortest travel since Kakariko Village isn't too far from Zora's Domain. If we keep up at this pace, we can arrive there by the afternoon."

Thalia was riding at the other side of Link, listening into their conversation. "Have the two of you ever been to Zora's Domain?"

"I have." Link answered. "I've been there quite a few times actually. I was there for knight business a lot when I was younger."