Chapter 28

Calamity Ganon let out a roar louder than the heavens, shaking the ground once more. Everyone had met in one spot, keeping their distance from the beast. All of their eyes were at the sight of Calamity Ganon, trying to be cautious in case he attacked.

Panicked, Zelda looked at Impa and Empress Shizuka. "You two will have the people in the castle retreat! You must get them to safety!" The two ladies nodded, running towards the castle. Their priority was to keep the people nearby safe.

Sighing in relief, Zelda was now looking at the four champions. "We need all of your powers combined to help us defeat Calamity Ganon."

Urbosa took a step forward. She snapped her fingers, having the lightning aim at Calamity Ganon, stunning him. "I'll help slow him down while the rest of you attack. It's in your hands now."

Daruk punched his fists together. "I'm ready to pummel him to the ground! If any of you need protecting, I'll protect ya right off the bat!"

Mipha nodded, having her hand over her heart. "I shall heal any one of you who becomes injured."

Revali had his arms, in this case, wings crossed while slightly smiling. "I guess if you come up with some plan that involves the air, I will happily assist you."

Thalia was staring at the tattoo growing on her arm as it has reached her shoulder. Her heart dropped at the sight, seeing that she was running out of time.

Rowan was scared in the inside, but didn't let it show on the outside. He was determined to defeat Ganondorf, pulling out his sword.

Link pulled out the Master Sword from his side, looking at Thalia. "What are you waiting for? It's now or never."

Even though she was shaking, Thalia pulled the sword from her side as well. Taking a deep breath in and out, her face went from fearful to fearless. "All that knight training you taught me all those years will all pay off tonight, Link."

Link smiled at Thalia proudly. "There's that confidence!" He then turned to the princess. "So... Do you have a plan in mind, Zelda?"

Zelda was thinking to herself for a moment, looking like she was trying to form a plan in her head. "This is what we will do..."

As they were all listening to Zelda's plan, Calamity Ganon let out another loud cry, seeming like he was about to prepare his first attack. The beast was charging up a beam.

The group all looked like they were going to dodge the attack. "Now!" Zelda commanded. Everyone had moved out of the way as Revali had flew up into the air, looking like he was carrying Link.

Revali smirked, seeming like he was proud that he had dodged that attack in a nick of time. "Personally, I prefer the air."

Link rolled his eyes, mumbling this under his breath. "Falco wannabe..."

"Excuse me, what did you say? You said you want me to drop you?"

Link rolled his eyes, his face turned into a smile. In the inside, he felt so ashamed that he was about to kiss Revali's ass. "I said I want to be just like you!" He said in the most fakest nice tone.

"Thought so." Revali was trying to find the best angle possible so Calamity Ganon wouldn't get Link so easily. "I'm about to throw you at that spot. Are you ready, Hylian Champion?"

"I was born ready."

Revali had used a bit of force, throwing Link towards Calamity Ganon. Link felt the impact of the wind as he was going down fast. With the sword in his hand, he was ready to attack Calamity Ganon at his blind spot. Managing to be near the back of his head, Link harshly sliced through that spot. In result, the beast let out a shriek.