Chapter 30

Zelda had managed to make it into an area that wasn't contaminated by Calamity Ganon. She had placed the Master Sword into the cobble somewhere in the Lost Woods, knowing that one day Link will return and reclaim it.

Zelda knew that her job wasn't done yet. She had to go back to the castle to try to hold back Calamity Ganon. No matter how long it would take, she would not falter. She knew the day will come where Link will defeat Calamity Ganon once and for all. She would wait 100 years if she had to.

Zelda closed her eyes, remembering all who had fallen by Calamity Ganon. She let out a sigh, mentally preparing herself to go to Calamity Ganon.

Stepping foot into the field once more, Zelda was making her way towards the castle that was surrounded by darkness.

In the inside she was scared, but her face said otherwise. The look of determination. She was going to do it for Hyrule. Her father. Her friends. Her lover.

Zelda raised her hand, a golden light enveloped onto her hand. The glow was growing bigger, focusing on the castle where Calamity Ganon was. It was the moment of truth where she would have to hold her power as long as she could, waiting for Link to be resurrected.

Zelda ended up in her own glowing light, her entire body bathing in gold. The glow was merging into the darkness. The golden glow made its way into the darkness, surrounding the castle.

Zelda had vanished from sight.

A blood moon was in the night sky. Many monsters were coming to life, every area becoming dark and dreary. There was no light in sight, every shadow covered the moonlight reflections that touched the ground.

The End