Chapter 19

Getting off their horses, the three were walking through the long entrance of Zora's Domain. The entire domain was this crystal blue color with the sun shining down on it, making the entire area look like they were in a diamond mine.

Thalia looked around the domain with her eyes, her jaw dropping. "This place is absolutely beautiful..."

Without Thalia noticing, Rowan was staring at her like she was made out of gold. "It is, isn't it?"

Thalia turned towards Rowan with a smile. "It went beyond my expectations. I would love to explore here if I could."

Rowan started to blush. "Then... May I accompany you? I know my way around, so if it's not too much to ask..."

Thalia felt her heart skip a beat, nodding slowly. "Of course you can join me."

The two were staring at each other for a bit until Link cleared his throat. "You two can plan your little date later. I can see Mipha up ahead, and it seems like a certain someone is with her as well."

As they were getting closer, Thalia's eyes started to sparkle as she started running towards Mipha. "Oh my Hylia!"

Hearing a sudden voice made Mipha turn around. She saw Thalia running towards her. Behind Thalia, she saw Link and Rowan following behind.

Thalia passed Mipha, scooping up a tiny Zora child in her arms, squeezing it in a hug. "You are so cute!" Link and Rowan walked closer, seeing Thalia smiling widely. "Look! It's a baby Zora!"

Link started to snicker, knowing that he was about to burst her bubble. "You do realize that's the Zora Prince, right?"

"What?!" Thalia loosened the hug, staring at the little Zora for a moment before putting him down. "I'm so sorry, your highness."

The little Zora looked up at her in awe, his little cheeks were red. "It's ok, traveler! My name is Sidon, the Zora Prince! What's your name?"

Thalia smiled fondly at little Sidon. "My name is Thalia. It's nice to meet you, your highness."

Sidon struck a pose while smiling. "It's nice to meet you too! You're so pretty!"

Thalia put her hand over her heart, her heart overwhelmed with too much cuteness overload. She couldn't take it anymore, picking up Sidon once more while hugging him tightly. "You're just the cutest thing ever!"

For some reason, Rowan was starting to feel jealous, visibly frowning. "I can't believe I'm losing to a child..."

Link started to laugh, placing a hand on Rowan's shoulder. "You better step up your game before you lose to the Zora Prince."

Rowan let out a sigh. "She only thinks of him as a cute child, nothing more." Even when he says that, Rowan couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy. He secretly wished Thalia hugged him like that. A blush appeared on his face, trying to shake off that thought.

Mipha started to giggle, now smiling at Link. "What brings you to Zora's Domain?"

Link blinked, trying to be serious after teasing Rowan. "We came to inform you about Zelda. She's been kidnapped by Ganondorf."

Mipha gasped at the news, her hand was over her mouth. "The princess has been kidnapped..?"

"Yeah, so that's why we've been traveling all through Hyrule to let each champion know what's going on. I've already informed Revali and Urbosa and even Impa. Those two are using their divine beast, so I assume you will use yours also, right?"

Mipha nodded, putting her hand over her heart. "I shall assist you in every way I can to help rescue the princess. She is my dear friend, and I worry about her so."