chapter 11 | visit

Jaehwa's POV

Two days and no one came to visit me which was kind of sad but it was okay. I got to watch tv that I couldn't watch for like the past year because of training. People took care of me all the time so I'm not complaining. People say hospital food is bad. They were right. But the cafe here is so good. I mean dang. It's kind of like a mini buffet. It has a really pretty outside sit-out too.

 It has a really pretty outside sit-out too

Jungkook's POV

Today, I plan on visiting Jaehwa. I took the car that PDnim had prepared for me before. And oh of course, I got flowers on the way there. I didn't know what her favorite flowers were but I just described what the type of person Jaehwa is and they instantly knew.

I guess it's just a flower shop person thing. Just one word, and they always know what they're going to use for the bouquet. It's kind of like magic. The person said these flowers symbolizes pure miracles.

I ran back to the car as soon as I paid and told the ajumma to have a great day. I grin as I drive to the hospital.

I go up to the information desk as the lady asks me who I'm visiting and to write down personal information and all that

I go up to the information desk as the lady asks me who I'm visiting and to write down personal information and all that. I grabbed the bouquet as the nurse allowed me in. I walked into the room as I didn't see Jaehwa there.

"Oh. She must be in the bathroom. Or the cafe. Why don't you go check?" The nurse says.

"Oh okay. Thank you." I said as I left. I was confused as to where the cafe was but there was a map on the way there so everything worked out. I see Jaehwa sitting by one of the bars playing with some piece of metal. When I got closer, I found out that it was a lid for some kind of pot.

"Hey." I say in a low voice, wondering why I just lost my voice there.

Jaehwa's POV

I turn around at a voice and notice it was Jungkook.

"Oh Jungkook. You came? You're literally the only one that came. You're so nice." I said as I was excited to finally see someone I know.

"Oh really. Well, I hope you get discharged soon so we could see each other more." He says nervously.

"Um.. Anyway. These are for you." He says. I look at him confusingly until he takes out a big bouquet. The flowers were like the ones my dad gave me during my elementary talent shows.

"Oh my god. They are so pretty. I love it. Thank you." He nods as I smile smelling the flowers. The flowers smelt so good.

"Well, I'm glad you like it. But why are you not in your hospital clothes?." He says.

"Oh I am. Underneath. Just wearing a hoodie because that's what makes me comfortable." I say as he nods.

"Since we're at the cafe. Do you want to get something?" I say.

"Sure." He says. We walk up to the front as we were watching the menu.

"What do you want? Coffee or boba?" I ask him.

"I'll have banana milk." I go up to the cashier and order.

"Sure." I leave because the payment will be on my final bill when I discharge. The drinks came as we sat at a table.

 The drinks came as we sat at a table

"So how's everybody?" I ask.

"Everyone's doing good. Honestly. Umm.. When I went past your group, they were training hard and our group is preparing for our next tour. And your uncle is doing what he always does. Except he checks in with us a bit more."

"Oh, I guess I worried my uncle. Anyway, congratulations on your tour. Good luck."

"Yeah.. Thanks." He says showing me his bunny smile. I drink my strawberry milk tea as I look to my right by the window. There was an awkward silence for a while. And me, the one that hates being in awkward situations or being uncomfortable wanted to say something.

"So where are you going on the tour? Is it a world tour or a country tour?" I say hitting myself underneath the table of how stupid my question was.

"Oh it's just a country tour." He says.

"Oh okay. I see." I see? Really Jaehwa? Really? That's all you could say.

"Um.. I think you should go rest." Jungkook says.

"But you literally just came." I said.

"I care more about your health. Everyone will kill me if I was the reason you get hurt again. We can hang out more when you get discharged, okay?" He says rubbing my back.

"Yeah, okay.. Thanks for coming though." I said smiling. I stand up as he takes me back to the room. Luckily, I feel much better today than I did two days ago. We walk into my room.

"Again, thanks for coming. And your flowers, I will have them be put in a vase and have it up. Thanks." He smiles sweetly.

"Bye." He softly says before hugging me.

"Bye." I say, a little sad that he was leaving. I lean back onto the bed as I slowly close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My little sister keeps rushing me. And she's all like, 'Hurry up. I want to get to the love part.' So I'll try to publish everyday.