chapter 45 | arrival

Jaehwa's POV

We were now boarding our train. Unlike most trains, this one had more seats and so we got to sit in the very front where it's easier to access when we want to go outside. It's really to think that everything really does happen for a reason. Hana's hometown is Busan but she didn't come here because her parents were on a business trip to Daegu. If she was here, I would have probably hung out with her more and none of this would have happened. It took us awhile but we were now arriving. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket and answered the call. Both Jungkook and Jimin didn't seem to notice because they had airpods on for music.

Naeun: "Hey! Are you almost here?"

Jaehwa: "Yeah. Who's already there?"

Naeun: "Umm.. Let's see.. Oh. Everyone's here besides you guys."

Jaehwa: "We'll be there soon, I think."

Naeun: "Yeah. Girl.. You need to tell me everything, okay?"

Jaehwa: "Why?"

Naeun: "Did you just ask me why? Oh my god. You're becoming an adult already."

Jaehwa: "You're weird, eonni."

Naeun: "I will take that as a compliment."

Jaehwa: "Anyways, I'm almost there. They said in about 5 to 10 minutes."

Naeun: "Okay, stay safe. I love you. See ya!"

Jaehwa: "See ya!"

I heard the bell in the train ring, signaling that we were at the our stop.

"Come on, guys." I said as we get our luggage ready. We exit out and as soon as we got to the main area, I heard my name, causing me to turn around. But before I could see who the person was, they jumped on me.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" I hear Naeun's voice say.

"I was only gone for a week." I said surprised with her reaction. Jungkook looks at me and Naeun awkwardly as if he didn't know what to do. Before we could actually laugh about it, Hoseok oppa came running towards us, jumping on Jungkook the same way Naeun did.

"Broooo! Duuude! My maannn! How was the trip?" Hoseok says sounding interested.

"We'll tell you when all of us are settled." I said. All of the sudden, I hear a few screams. I turn around surprised.

"Aaaa!!!" I heard before being tackled by these weird people I call friends. We started making this weird circle jumping around linking arms like a bunch of crazy monkeys.

"Hey, Jae! When did you get back?" Mirae asks.

"Just now." I said happily. It was stupid because it was only one week but none of us actually really realized how much we missed each other until we finally came back home.

"And I believe you also brought back your boyfriend." Eunji says with a smirk on yourself. I nudged her telling her with my eyes to quit it because Jimin was here and I didn't want him to hear.

"What?! Oh come on. Stop acting like that. We all know you two have kissed. Few times too! That story has been going around in our chats everywhere." She says a bit too loud. Not only are we outside but Jimin heard all of that. Jimin clears his throat and speaks up.

"I have to go wash my hands. Sorry." He says before leaving. Everybody stayed quiet until we saw him enter the bathrooms.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I said to Eunji. Everybody crowded around us. Obviously, not everybody in the train station. Just the two groups.

"What? What did I do?" She says not knowing what she did. I sighed.

"Jimin still somewhat has feelings for Jaehwa." Namjoon says. I turned around nodding at Namjoon before I looked back to see Eunji's reaction. She seemed to be thinking about it for a while until her eyes grows bigger.

"Ohhh.." She says quietly.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Should I go apologize after he comes back?" She says.

"No. That'll just make it more it weird." I said. She nods disappointingly.

"But I'm serious. Jimin's not here. I need to know about you and Jungkook. You two are so adorable. I have been rooting for you guys since like Day 1." She says. We saw Jimin walking closer to us so we slowly all turned away.

"What? Why do you guys do that? Jungkook? Hello?" She says until she sees Jimin pass by. She looks down ashamed. I chuckle and hook her arm around mine.

"Aigoo.. It's okay, eonni." I said still chuckling. Jungkook looks over and laughs. I see Yoongi waving his hand over to Eunji. She runs over to him and hugs him.

"Anyway, now that we are all gathered. Let's go eat!" Jin says. We all look at him before bursting into laughter.

"Let's get settled first, alright?" Namjoon says as we walked outside to get in the van. We had our suitcases so this time it took up more space in the three vans. But it was okay. Eunji and Yoongi didn't want to separate nor did Mirae and Taehyung so they all went in one van. And honestly, I didn't want separate from Jungkook either so we decided that Jungkook, Naeun, Jin, and I go in one van. That leaves the rest with Hana, Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok in the other.

Once we got in the van and started driving off, Naeun scoots a little forward from her seat. She was sitting across from me. So it was basically, me sitting next to Jungkook and across from me was Naeun and next to her, across from Jungkook, was Jin.

"So tell me what I missed out on." Naeun says looking at me. I looked at Jungkook not knowing what to start with. He shrugs and looks back at Naeun. I look back at her and cleared my throat.

"Oh my god! You guys did it, didn't you? Oh my god! You guys did it." She says. I was confused at first at what she was saying. It took a while until we finally got what that meant.

"Oh my god! NO! Eonni.. That's not what happened!" I said panicking. On the other hand, Jungkook seemed quite calm.

"Yeah, sure." She says sarcastically.

"I'm serious. We didn't!" I said trying my hardest. I slap Jungkook, motioning him to say something.

"That's not what happened." He finally says.

"Really?" Naeun says as I nod.

"Then what did you do?" She says a little quieter.

"Are you at least together?"Jungkook nods shyly but not in an awkward way.

"Okay. Thank god. Wait, what about Jimin? I only heard some parts from Mirae. Are you guys okay?" She says worriedly.

"Umm.. Yeah." I said.

"Okay, you guys are probably going to have to say it to everyone else so I'll leave it until then. But you better not leave any details unless you guys did it." She says smirking.

"OH MY GOD! For the last time! We didn't do it, eonni!" I said frustrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many languages do you guys all speak? Want to know where my readers are from.. Even though I don't have any readers.. My sad life.. Oh well.