chapter 47 | hotel room

Jaehwa's POV

I walk into his room and instantly feel his smell surround me. What does he use that makes him smell so good? He goes up to his closet and takes out a few jackets. He ends up taking out a few shirts too and continues with long sleeves. After a while, he finally chose one, holding it up.

"Here. I think that should keep you warm."

"Thanks. Wait, but I have to shower." I said before taking it from him.

"Okay. Then go take a shower.." He says, smiling. I nod my head and luckily since I had washed my this afternoon, after training, I only had to wash my body. By the time I came out, he was changed as well. His shirt was kind of big on me but I liked it. It smelled like him. I think I've slowly developing a liking to his smell. Well.. Actually, it might even be an addiction.

"Okay, I'm done." I say to him before he looks over with a smile. Getting the bed ready, Jungkook then grabs me by surprise and pulls me to him. I can feel my heart immediately start racing as I blink, looking into his bambi eyes. He pulls me closer until our bodies were pressed against each other. With my eyes wide open, I watch him lean in. Pressing our lips together, I felt him smirk. He wraps his hand around my nape while using his other hand to hold my waist. Being apart from each other for more than two weeks really felt weird. I was too busy to even notice how much I missed his clingy butt. Splitting apart for a second, I open my eyes as he does the same. He puckers his lips and gives me a soft peck.

"Kissing doesn't count as doing anything weird, right?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. He sat down onto the bed as I smile down at him. I shrug, climbing onto the bed as well. Pulling me close once again, he leans in forward. Getting comfortable, he places his face in between my neck and snuggles closer. What was about him that made me feel so safe around him? He giggles, making me look at him.

"What?"

"You and my clothes make the best combination. I think.", He says. Looking down at his shirt on me, I shrug. "You just look so pretty." He says and gives me a soft kiss on my neck. I swear I felt shivers down my spine.

"Jungkook.", I say softly because I was kind of getting sleepy. "I lov-" I said because I knew he wanted to hear it. He smiles as he pulls me closer.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it anymore." He says, shaking his head. I look over to him, smiling.

"I love you." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. He looked at me, surprised because I rarely make moves like that. Seeing him smile, I lean in again, except this time, I peck him on his lips.

"Are you happ-" I said before getting cut off with him grabbing me into a deeper kiss than before.

"I love you so much.", He says pulling away. "I never saw us coming but I don't regret a single thing. Being with you has taught me one thing. And that's to treasure those you love and be grateful. You've taught me to be a better person instead of being so cocky all the time. I'm serious. I really love you." Hearing his honest words got me all blushing again as I place one hand in his hair, playing with it a bit.

"Jungkook.. I'm glad I was able to help you but you were always like that. I guess you just didn't realize it. You're a nice guy. Don't think that you weren't before you met me. You never seemed like a cocky person to me. In fact, I think you're sweet, talented, and honestly one of the most caring guys I know. It's so weird to think that even though we've only been together for a few weeks, I've gotten so comfortable with you."

"Well.. Since we're being honest here, I think you should get more comfortable.." He hints, smirking. I hit him playfully before feeling the pinkish heat crawl up my cheeks again. We then hear a weird thudding noise at the door. I sat up at the sudden sound and look at Jungkook. Walking over from the bed to open the door, I see Eunji eonni on the ground and everyone else standing there, speechless. Seems like they were putting their ears against the door, since they almost lost their balances when I opened the door. I gasp, seeing everyone.

"How long were you there?" I asked.

"Umm.. Since the 'Okay, I'm done' and the 'Kissing doesn't count, right?'" Naeun says, mimicking both our voices.

"So.. The very beginning?", I said, shaking my head in amazement. "You guys are unbelievable. So you heard everything?" I said, worried as I knew that they would tease sooner or later.

"Everything. Even the little smooches." Eunji says making me scrunch up my nose with embarrassment. Hearing us talking, Jungkook comes up from behind, hugging me.

"Oh, noonas.. Why are you here?" Jungkook says.

"Way to go, Jungkook. As expected, you are a very cheesy guy." Hana says, sending a wink our way.

"Hey, eonnis. Go back and sleep. You guys are so creepy.." I said, closing the door. Jungkook sighs and pulls me closer.

"You know. You should borrow my clothes more often. You look so cute and small in them." He says.

"I look small in them because you're fat." I said teasing.

"Heyyy... You're so mean." He says, childishly pouting.

"I'm just kidding. It's just because I'm a midget and you're a freaking giant." I said.

"You're not that short. What are you?" He says.

"168 cm." I said.

"Yeah see? You just make my clothes look nicer on you because you're beautiful." He says. I yawn softly getting tired.

"Tired?", He says making me nod. "Let's go to sleep." He says so we both head back to the bed before cuddling to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do any of you guys watch kdramas? If so, what are your favorites?