chapter 69 | deja vu

Jaehwa's POV

"Oh! You can see her! Or him. It? No.. We'll give it a nickname. I don't like 'it.' Can we call him or her Thumper?" He says happily. I nod as I already felt like a mother.

"Thumper.." He tells himself.

"If you weren't so cute, I don't know if I had liked you, you dork." I said causing him to pout.

"But I'm good in bed." He says creepily wiggling his eyebrows. Umm.. Hello? Doctor is still present.

"I'll leave you two. I'll connect this into the other room." She says before leaving. I see her leave. Jungkook comes up to me and touches my stomach.

"I love it already. Thumper.." He says. I chuckle at him before kissing him. He grabs my stomach and wipes the cream off with a towel.

"Alright.. You ready?" He says to me.

"Yeah.. Let's go to the waiting room." I said because we still had more things to talk about. It didn't take a long time until the doctor came out.

"Hi.. Sorry. I forgot to ask you earlier but can I go on rides? Like to Lotte World." I ask her.

"So.. If you had asked a little later, then no. But your baby is almost a month old. So I will give you special permission to go and have fun but after, you need to start a diet and actually eat well. I know you're an idol but you'll be on end soon. And you're not going to employed, right?" She says.

"I haven't figured that out yet.." I say shyly.

"Oh okay. Well, then just be careful and just for this time, okay?" She says. I nod immediately thanking her. Jungkook picks me up and takes me back to the guys who didn't even know we were missing.

--- A Few Minutes Later ---

"Haha! Jokes on you.. Since I'm not pregnant, I can wear heels!" Eunji says as everyone was now gathered at our house. Why is our house always the meeting spot? But anything for my eonnis. Naeun sighs since we all know how much she loves wearing heels. I mean I guess me too. I can't wear ankle boots or.. OH MY GOD! Guess what I can't wear?

Yeah.. The timberlands. Neither ones. Heel types and normal because they're 'heavy'. I mean I was complaining a while about them. I mean.. It's not like I can't wear them. It's just too heavy. So technically, I can still wear them then. Everyone was twinning so well and then there's me and Jungkook. I was going to wear a crop top and a jacket and a skirt. But he was being a protective boyfr- Excuse me. Husband. And made me change into one of his sweaters and so I at least wore similar color jeans as his shirt. All the unnies are so fashionable and it makes me look so stupid.

So BTS wore this.

Rosé wore this to match with Jimin

We all started driving towards Lotte World as we were both done with our check ups

"Jungkook.. Why couldn't I have at least worn a romper? I don't even have that big of a baby bump." I said completely whining. He looks over worried.

"Because I care about you.. And who cares? You always look good in my clothes. Plus, I don't want any other guys looking at you.." He says. Once again, he's jealous. I scoff looking at him.

"And what? You get to dress like that because it's okay for other girls to look at you?" I said pouting.

"Is my Jae jealous?" He says chuckling.

"No. No. Why would I be jealous over a guy that's apparently not dating anyone?" I say to him. He gasps.

"No. Jae. I didn't mean it. But I can't change." He says pouting at me. But I couldn't help but smile looking at his cute behavior.

"Okay.. We're here!" Namjoon oppa says to all of us.

"Yeah!!" We all yell before getting off and checking in with our tickets. And finally.. We were now in!

"Hey.. You want to take a picture? As in a few years later type of thing.." Mirae asks me holding out her phone.

"Sure." Jungkook says randomly coming out of nowhere. I question him with my eyebrows while he just grins. I give in and nod to Mirae but instead hand her my phone. Jungkook goes up to her and whispers something to her.

"But I'm not doing that cheesy picking up thing." I said.

"Fine.. Piggy back ride?" He says kneeing down.

"Why not?" I say before hopping onto him. He then starts to run away from everyone and I cling onto him. Out of all these years I have been with him, I learned to trust him to not drop me because well, it's Jungkook. Have you seen those muscles? Ooh! Anyway, but sometimes I still get scared. I then hear a flash and I knew that that was what Jungkook had whispered to Mirae.

"Done!" I hear Mirae yell before retrieving back my phone. I smile instantly looking at it and post it.

 I smile instantly looking at it and post it

"This is how stupid we look.." I said showing Jungkook.

"At least we're stupid together.." He said cringing himself as well. But I fall for it anyway making me smile.

"Alright, lovebirds.. Let's go." Eunji says. The day passes by quickly as we went on well, most, of the rides. We couldn't have gone on that many though because we arrived late and there are so many rides at Lotte World. And we all decided to call it a day before the fireworks as we were all tired and it's not healthy for us pregnant women to stay up so late. Again, Namjoon and Naeun decide to take Jimin, Rosé, Jungkook and I home while the rest went on their own.

"I didn't want to mention this but Rosé, you seem to understand Jimin's past so I'm just going to say it. I'm really glad that the love triangle is gone. All of you stressed and struggled throughout the whole thing. And I warned you, Jimin. But, I just want to say thank you for actually listening to me. But, hey! Because of that, you met Rosé."

"Yeah.. I did.. And I love her with all my heart." Jimin says with his smile wide. We all chuckle with the romance that was in the air. Jungkook and I got home straight after Namjoon had dropped us off. I was getting tired but I had to take a shower and brush my teeth so I did. As Jungkook and I were both done with all of that, we got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q+A of the characters coming up. I'll post all the characters and you can comment on the ones you have a question for.