chapter 20 | game

Jaehwa's POV

We looked at each other as we were holding up the outfits we each picked out. Mirae got to do Eunji's outfit and she got to do Hana's outfit. Hana did Naeun's and Naeun did mine.

 Hana did Naeun's and Naeun did mine

Mirae (Dress like Yoongi)

Naeun (Dress for Jimin)

Eunji (Dress for Hoseok)

Hana (Dress like Taehyung)

Jaehwa (Dress for Jungkook)

We a quickly did our makeup and look at each with big smiles. Oh. It is on.

 It is on

BTS

We walk out as we were finished. BTS were waiting for us. Mirae's goal was so easy because as soon as we walked out, Yoongi commented on her.

"Mirae, you copying me or something? You look great in black though.." He chuckles as we all walk past them. Mirae smirks at us as we make weird faces at her. Okay, well now I'm starting to get a bit competitive. We go separately with three cars again. Only this time, I am with Hana, Jin, and Taehyung. Then Naeun was with Eunji, Hoseok and Jimin. Then Mirae was with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook. Funny how literally everyone got their partners and I'm here separated.

Darn it. I wish he would just say something. But I smile at him anyway as we all go into the cars. Apparently, we were going to this place that's like kind of in between a club but yet kind of like an cafe. And since Jungkook was the only guy that couldn't drink and Mirae was the only girl that could drink, we had to separate by tables.

Jungkook, Naeun, Eunji, Hana, and I all sat at the same table. And Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Mirae sat on the other one, next to us. Hoseok, Jin and Jimin just ordered champagne. Namjoon and Yoongi ordered beer while Taehyung and Mirae ordered wine instead. We ordered cider instead. Each of us ordered a different flavor. I obviously ordered the strawberry. Hana ordered the peach. Eunji ordered the grape. Naeun ordered the raspberry. And finally, Jungkook ordered the apple. As soon as the waiter took our order, everyone started talking about what they missed out on. I sat quietly as people talked over themselves.

"So how was the tour, guys?" Eunji asked.

"It was great, as always. ARMY sure provide us a lot of energy. Although, the fan meetings were a bit different this time. The fans were more... How do you say this?" Jimin says, having all of us lean in out of curiosity.

"Touchy.." Jungkook then says.

"Yeah, the fans were really touchy." Jimin says nodding his head. I don't know why but something inside me felt weird after Jungkook had said that word. It was a weird word. I don't like it..

"So want to scatter or something?" Namjoon says coming over to us. I mean why not? The music was a bop and everyone seemed to be kind of bored. Taehyung makes his way over to Mirae and offers a walk to the balcony. Everyone hooted for them until Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows and left. Some go over to the pool table and some over at the foosball. Some just take the dance floor and talk. Namjoon and Jimin oppa just stayed sitting. Namjoon was too drunk to dance anyway and Jimin was taking care of him. As I stay seated, I drink my cider, observing everything.

Jungkook's POV

She looks beautiful tonight and everything about her is just perfect. I don't know when or why I started feeling this way but I can't get her off my mind.

"Would you like to take a walk outside? I heard there's a different balcony down the hall." I say to her as I reached out for her hand. She looks at me convinced before taking my hand.

"You look pretty tonight." I whisper as I pull her in close. She blushes cutely before walking with me to the room.

Jimin's POV

"Yo Namjoon. Since when did those two get close?" I said. Namjoon mumbles something so I sigh before drinking some more. I really wanted to just spend some time with Jaehwa but.. I couldn't leave Namjoon like this. Being his clumsy self, he'll probably fall and hit and his head or something.

Jungkook's POV

As we reached to the other balcony, we look down into the city.

"Even while we're busy with our own lives, the city is always busier. It's so pretty." Jaehwa says gazing out into the view. But you're prettier. "Have you ever danced before? Like you know.. Ballroom type of dancing." She suddenly says.

"Umm.."

"Come on. Tell me." She says, tilting her head cutely.

"I'll be honest then. I haven't.. Even with parties I went to as a kid and as an idol, but I never got to dance at them because I never had a partner." I say. She smiles instantly and reaches out her hand.

"Well now you do. Here. I'll teach you."

Jaehwa's POV

I take his hand as I lead him to an empty space. I put my arm around his neck and held onto it.

"Now just keep your eyes on mine and have the music lead the way. Trust me.. You'll get the hang of it. You're a dancer after all." I say, stepping in. I think he kind of got the gist of things because he grabs my hip and pulled me closer.

"Do you always look this beautiful?" Jungkook says looking at me as if he could see right through me. I blush, staring down at his chest as we sway back and forth. Usually, when we're playing this game, I'd be so happy if I got complimented but.. Right now, he had me more focused on the fact that he did compliment me. It was a weird feeling I've been having for a while around him. Ever since he was singing in that studio and I stopped by. He really does have an angelic voice. After the song ended, I slowly let go of him but he grabs my arm and prevents me from leaving. He pulls me in really close to him and leans in. For a second there, I thought Jungkook was going to kiss me but he just gave me his bunny smile causing me to melt. Oh my god. What am I doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Closer and closer.. Speaking of closer.. Who liked the collaboration with BTS and The Chainsmokers?