chapter 57 | honest

Jungkook's POV

I snuggle my head in her neck while still holding her in my lap. I start to rub my thighs without anyone noticing. God. Kissing her so much got me all turned on. She lets out a whimper at the soft touches.

"You know you want it." I say. She turns around looking at me.

"I'm surprised you could say that so proudly. Especially since I'm the one in control of how you're going to deal with what's going to happen down there." She says pointing down at my pants. She smirks making me melt.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom.." I said before clearing my throat and leaving the room. I rush over to the nearest bathroom as I needed to you know, cool down.

"Jungkook.. Come on, man. You got this." I said to myself jumping up and down. I started punching the air as exercise worked better for me. I hear a knock on the door. I was surprised and stop sparring the air. I open it and see Jaehwa giving me a small glare.

"What's wrong?" I say.

Jaehwa's POV

"I'm starting to get tired." Naeun whines to Namjoon.

"Well then. Why don't we go to sleep, Princess? Sleep with me?" He says and she nods. How does Naeun end up with someone like Namjoon oppa? Like he's all professional and all but he's so perverted.

"Well then, we should go to sleep as well." Eunji says and so everyone starts to get ready.

"I'm going to go check on Jungkook. He's taking a while." I said as an excuse to go talk to him. I knocked on the door and slowly walked in seeing him. He was sort of sweating? But that wasn't my point. He was just about to get us caught.

"Jungkook, calm down. Are you trying to get us in trouble or something?" I say closing the door.

"You said that if it ever leads to it, we could do it."

"Yeah. Not when everyone's here. Even making out or kissing is embarrassing." I say looking up at him.

"Why? Are you embarrassed of me?" He says.

"No... I just.." He steps in making me back up.

"Maybe we could do it here. It'd be so much more dangerous. Them, a few rooms over. Now, how would we do that? You wouldn't be able to moan like you want to. Oh, but don't worry sweetie. You'll be speechless the whole time and you won't have anything to say." He says getting closer with each sentence until my back hit the door. He put his right arm above my head against the door and leans in. "How bout that?" He says smiling. I gulp and avoid his gaze. I pull his shirt down because suddenly, it was starting to feel short.

"I love seeing you squirm like this." He says laughing before backing away. I scoff at him before grabbing his wrist and placing him against the door this time. I grab his shirt getting closer.

"Well.. What makes you so sure that I'd be the one speechless?" I said challenging him.

"Well then. Would you like to try?" He says looking down at me. I couldn't stare at him any longer like that. I curled my back posture and place my head on his stomach.

"Fine.. You win." I say looking downwards. I hear him chuckle before placing his arms around me.

"Well, Jae.. I'm still up for that challenge. Are you?" He says making me madly blush.

"Jungkook." I say hitting him.

"You're so cute. Fine. We won't. You got my hopes up for nothing." He says. I hug him, wrapping my arms around his torso before setting my head in his chest.

"Fine. How about if we don't get to it before our honeymoon, we could do it then. I promise I'll make it up to you then." I say as he smirks.

"You mean-"

"Yes. I mean that."

"Let's get married tomorrow." He says bouncing around excitedly. I leave the room closing the door. I fix myself up outside before going back to the room. I walk inside to see everyone already sleeping. I heard footsteps so I walk out to make sure they don't wake up. I see Jungkook at the door.

"That's cute. They already slept. They must have gotten tired. I mean it is almost 1." He said looking down at his phone. "Let's sleep in our room. They all seem peaceful." He says as I nod. He carries me as well, princess style, back to our room.

"Should we take showers?" I said because we had already tooken showers earlier but still.

"Together?" He says smirking.

"Jungkook. You've been hanging around Namjoon too much. I love you but no. And even if we have sex, we will never do it in the shower." I said and he bites the insides of his cheek.

"You said 'sex' for the first time." He says surprised.

"Why is is so shocking? Sex. Sex. Sex sex. Sex sex sex." I say the word over and over getting more closer to him as if to mock him. But he grabs my hand suddenly and looks at me.

"You seriously love torturing me, don't you?" He says seriously. He pulls my hand skillfully allowing us to land on the bed. He holds my wrist above with one arm which made me think I could get loose but I couldn't.

"Jungkook. Fine. We can do it. But not with them here. At least not the first time." I said seriously feeling my cheeks becoming red.

"Okay." He says casually getting up. I sigh at him shaking my head.

"Oh. And uh.. Speaking of the wedding.. Have you thought of the date?" He asks me.

"Our anniversary is coming up in three weeks so how about in exactly three weeks? Or should it be later because of maybe too much of a short notice?" I said as he shakes his head.

"The sooner the better." He says smiling at what I said earlier.

"That's true."

"Well then. Three weeks, it is, then. You can do the wedding as whatever you want. Just as long as I get to do the honeymoon. Alright? Good night, baby." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay.. Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you cringed yet? Because I have. Speaking of cringe, have you guys seen Romance is a Bonus Book? My mom and I were watching it and it was so cringey. We were screaming but fangirling at the same time the whole entire season.