chapter 25 | valentine

Jaehwa's POV

After the show happened, three weeks went by as we were all just busily training and working out for our next comebacks. And more time goes by with Eunji and Yoongi being together 24/7 which we thought was cute. Valentine's Day was somewhere this week. Of course, that meant Yoongi and Eunji get more lovey dovey. So Eunji suggested we make chocolate for the guys.

"Ooh! Friendship chocolates. Should we make one for all of them or should we make one for each?" Hana says excitedly.

"Well, you three can make it for the five of them." Eunji suddenly blurts out.

????????? Three of us? Whaattttt???

"What do you mean three of us? Don't you mean four of us?" Naeun says being the cautious leader she is.

"No.. I mean three of us.. Wait.. Have you not told them yet?" Eunji says, looking over to Mirae. Her sentence causing us to shift our attention to her. Mirae laughs nervously as we encourage her to go on.

"I was supposed to tell you guys this with Taehyung today but I guess right now is okay." She starts.

"Well, Taehyung and I have felt this connection for a while when we figured out that we kind of had the same personality. And so Taehyung well, you know, asked me out on the day after the T.V. show and at first, I denied him. I like him a lot but I didn't want to be in the way to ruin his career." She says which made the mood change into a more serious one. "After a while, he convinced me to try it out. Not dating but hanging out more. So while everyone was busy with their own stuff, we went to Bang PDnim and discussed about it. He agreed to keep it a secret as long as we told you on Valentine's Day which is today. So really Taehyung and I were going to tell you later on today when we're all going out to dinner. But yeah.. It's official." She says as it made us smile.

"Hey.. This is unexpected news but it's not bad news. But you shouldn't have felt alone when you thought you were going to ruin his career. When he asked you out, he was already prepared for whatever consequences there were to come. I'm glad you guys found each other." Naeun says.

"Woah.. That was some deep shit." Eunji says as surprised as we all were to her words. She hangs out with Yoongi oppa too much now.

--- Time Skip ---

"I think it's time to get ready for the dinner. Oh and don't forget the chocolates!" Hana says.

"I'll get the chocolates!" I say excited to give them to the boys but suddenly, I stop myself.

"Wait.. Mirae. I just have one question. Why did Eunji know?" I ask.

"Oh.. Taehyung got excited and accidentally blurted it out.." She says.

"I call shower first!" I hear from a distance. I on the other hand was prepared and had already showered.. *flips hair*

 *flips hair*