chapter 50 | picnic

Jaehwa's POV

Once we got back to the dorms, I was immediately greeted with a big hug from Jimin.

"Yah! Back off.. She's mine." Jungkook says playfully. I guess they made up. I looked at them a little bit more shocked than I wanted to look.

"What?" They say in unison.

"So you guys are okay now?" I say.

"Yep. After you left, we talked it out man to man and worked out that you're his but I can sometimes make him jealous." Jimin says.

"Which. I did not fully agree on.", Jungkook interrupts. "But I guess you're still mine so it's fine." He says low-key growling at Jimin.

"Time to make him jealous." Jimin whispers into my ear, grabbing me. Jimin carries me like I'm some rag doll and runs around the dorms while Jungkook chases him. But, Jungkook was a bit faster than him and eventually caught up. Jungkook soon tackled Jimin but I was scared I was going to be dropped so I jump off his arms. I walked back towards the group as the two guys playfully fought.

"So how was your first tour?" Namjoon asks.

"It was fun. And I got to experience what the fans wanted to say and how it feels to be an actual idol." I said and smile as he ruffles my hair. Yoongi comes over and looks at me.

"I'm glad to see those two getting along again." He says smiling.

"That's getting along?" I asked jokingly as we all eyed the two still playing around. Jin laughs and replies.

"That's how our Busan boys roll." He says. Well.. The two couples are back together again which meant all the more love in the air. Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Hana were talking about some random joke Jin just said while Naeun and I continue to watch Jimin and Jungkook wrestle. The room was filled with laughter and it made me feel so happy. It's so nice to be back.

"Hey.. Why don't we all go on a picnic?" Naeun says, looking at me.

"That would be nice. Want to go today? It's only 12 in the afternoon and the skies are pretty today." Hoseok says, joining our conversation.

"Okay, let's all get ready then." Taehyung says, hearing all of us as he holds Mirae's hand to pull her towards our conversation. We all started getting ready. Even though it took a while, us girls were very excited to pick out our outfits. For me, I was going to wear cute clothes for Jungkook so I was in my closet, searching for cute clothes.

Mirae

Naeun

Naeun