chapter 46 | surprise

Jaehwa's POV

Once we got home, Jungkook and I explained everything as if it was a presentation. Why are they all so interested in our relationship? Anyway, our tour was coming up in a day. And we had the day to get some rest. So now we were all taking showers, unpacking, and practicing.

I already unpacked as soon as I got home. Then, I was the first to take a shower. All I had to do was practice so I went into the dance room and starting going over the dances. A few hours and all of us were settled in. It was about 8 and I know it was early but honestly, I needed the rest so I went to my bed to go to sleep.

I missed my bed. I had my favorite blankie. Yeah yeah. I know I'm too old to call my blankets that but don't judge. But I also had my pillow that was soft so it helped me sleep. As soon as I lay down, I felt my eyes get heavier and within a few minutes, I was dreaming.

--- Next Morning ---

It was our tour time but we were only going to Seoul, Incheon, Daegu, and Busan. We're going to the member's hometowns. It's going to be so fun. We were going to go to more places but my uncle wants us to take it slow. Because if all the sudden we had tours, even if we had the fans to, it would be rude and disrespectful for our sunbaenims.

I agree with him and all of us were very understanding about it. All we wanted was to perform for our FANTASYs so it didn't really matter. We were now getting in the vans and getting our luggages. This time, we weren't able to see our outfits and so it was kind of like a surprise for us too.

--- First Tour ---

Our first tour place was Busan. For this one, Jungkook's parents came to see me. But I only got to hang out with them once for about an hour because we had the fan meetings after so we had to change. Next, it was Daegu! Mirae was so excited for it. Although, we wouldn't be able to see them, her parents were coming and she was really excited. Then Incheon and finally Seoul. We started from the farthest place so we didn't have to go back and forth. We entered the arena and got dressed. When it came to the fan meeting, I was so excited. Because not only was it my first tour, but I also got to meet my fans.

 Because not only was it my first tour, but I also got to meet my fans

Mirae Naeun Eunji Hana Jaehwa