chapter 33 | last chance

Jaehwa's POV

"Oh you're awake too, kookie?" I hear Jungkook's mom say. I look up after setting down the knife I was holding. You know, I don't want to accidentally stab myself.

"Good morning." He says to all of us.

"Good morning." I reply to him. He looks at me as there was this weird eye connection for a few seconds. Luckily, his mom taps my shoulder and tells me to go get the bowls.

Jungkook's POV

As I see her face, my mind goes straight to when we kissed. I turn around embarrassed. It's okay, you got this, Jungkook. I slap my face a little bit harder than I wanted it to be but it woke me up. I turn around, finally getting the strength to talk.

"Good morning." I hear Jaehwa reply the same as well which made me happy. I look at her as we stare at each other as if our eyes were glued onto each other. But then eomma had to ruin it by asking her to get bowls or something.

Mom's POV

They look so cute. I love her. She's really sweet and is super friendly. I've never met a girl who's willing to be this kind and persuading to help. She starts setting the table as I place the plates. Jungkook's father was still on the couch reading the newspaper.

"Sweetheart. Breakfast is served!" I yell loud enough for him to hear. Everyone gathered and sat down.

"So. Do you two have anything planned for today?" I ask.

"Yeah. We're going to the beach." Jaehwa says smiling childishly. She's so cute.

"Ooo... Nice. Very romantic. Oh, and Jungkook. Isn't Jimin here in Busan too? I would love to see him. Is there any way you could contact him?" I say before eating more of the salad.

"Oh. I guess I could call him later on." He says as I smile. But I'm his mother. I knew something was wrong.

"Maybe you could even invite him to the beach." I say wanting to figure it out.

"Yeah, that would be fun!" Jaehwa says as I smile back at her.

"Really? You're so sweet, Jaehwa." I reply. I look at Kookie to see his response to that. He looks kind of upset. Maybe even angry. Or no.. I think I know what I see. He was getting jealous. But why? Was there something going on that I didn't know?

We finish up with breakfast talking about how everything is going at their company. Seems like everything is normal. Besides the continuing couple revealings.

Jaehwa's POV

"You guys better get going."

Jaehwa

Jaehwa

Jungkook

Jungkook

She smiles as Jungkook's father comes and speaks.

"You two have fun alright? Oh Jungkook. You treat her right. Promise me, okay?" He says. Is that what he says to all Jungkook's friends? That's a funny way to say that. Haha..

"Mm. I know, dad." He says. They both nod as we both were changed and ready to go. It was about 9:50 right now. We ate breakfast early but I kind of took long finding my makeup bag. So we're not that behind on our schedule.

"Let's go." Jungkook says. I nod as we both got into the cab that was prepared for us. Jungkook's parents are so nice and generous. In about 8 minutes, we reach the beach.. (Hehe.. That rhymed. REACH the BEACH.. BEACH. B*TCH. BEACH. B*TCH.. Ahahaha!!! *laughs like maniac* Sorry. I will leave.)

"Thank you!" I say to the cab driver as we already arrived.

"What was that?" Jungkook said jealously.

"What was what?"

"You and Jimin? You told my mom that you guys get along well." Jungkook says.

"Jungkook.. Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry.." I say to him while we were walking up to the beach.

*Ring Ring*

JM: "Hello?"

JAE: "Hi! What's up? We were literally jus-"

Jungkook then starts talking even though he knows I'm calling Jimin right now.

"Come on! This is going to be so much fun!" He says.

"Jungkook. Shh.. Be quiet." I say.

JM: "Are you with Jungkook right now?"

JAE: "Yeah, why? I mean. Nevermind that. How's your vacay so far?"

JM: "It's been going good. How about you? I really miss you."

JAE: "We're doing good too. Aww.. I miss you too. Where are-"

*Beep Beep*

Wait why? Why did the call just end? Maybe bad satellite. I guess I'll just have to call him later.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Jungkook says.

"Okay."

Jungkook's POV

I didn't really have to go to the bathroom. I saw Jimin over on the sidewalk on his phone. I saw him and as soon as he saw me, he loosens his grip on his phone. I didn't mean to scare him. It's just I gave him a little glare because I couldn't see him because of the sun. This isn't an excuse. I'm serious! I walk over to him.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"Well, Jaehwa wanted to go to the beach with me so we came here."

"I need to talk to you about her. I know we had a deal and I know I broke it but I need a second chance." Jimin says.

"Hyung, with all due respect, you've already had your second chance. And I'm not ready to give her up. Not now. I can't let her go to you again." I say with the strength I needed a long time ago but suddenly came to me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love triangle? Maybe. Or no. You never know. Keep reading to find out.