chapter 66 | heartbreaking

Eunji's POV

--- Time Skip ---

So lately, Yoongi and I have been, well... I wouldn't call it fighting but arguing over one topic to the point it's causing us to not go outside as much. We needed a break with things so we decided to take a week away from all the members to talk things out. We didn't tell anyone besides the Jeon couple because we just wanted to leave but I felt bad since it was just their wedding.

Naeun's POV

So lately, nobody ever talks to each other anymore. Since Jaehwa and Jungkook are gone on their honeymoon and they don't know anything, I'll update you guys instead. But we only didn't tell them because we knew they'd want to come back. They should just enjoy their time.

So basically, Mirae and Taehyung's baby, or should I say babies are now born. Eunji and Yoongi.. I don't know about them. All I know is Eunji's moody and they left on a trip. Hana and Jin eloped along with Hoseok and Hwayoung without even telling any of us. And Rosé and Jimin are going to get married with me and Namjoon when the JJ couple come back. We were all so busy trying to perfect the JJ couple that we all forgot to focus on our own. So basically everyone's married besides us and Jimin. And oh! Big news! I found out I was pregnant.

And what else? I think that's it.

Mirae's POV

Oh my god! I have my babies now! And I named them Hyuna and Hyunki. They are adorable. I just hope I can be a good mom. I already know Taehyung's going to be a great parent. I just hope I can be one too.

Hana's POV

So... Jin and I are married. We were going to get married before but our group is so big that it's hard to have weddings all the time. So we just got impatient and eloped. And then we saw Hwayoung and Hoseok doing the same thing so we just got married together. Eunji and Yoongi came back yesterday. And today! Jaehwa and Jungkook are coming back! Jimin offered to take them to Eunji's house where all of us were so we just waited. An hour passed by while we were all on our way to Eunji's house. So as Eunji's best friend, l planned with the other members to surprise them. As we got there, we were going to greet each other but suddenly Jungkook pushes us all back shushing us.

"What?" I ask.

"Listen.. Upstairs, Yoongi and Eunji are yelling." Jungkook says as him and Jaehwa lean against the door.

"Does someone have the key?" Namjoon whispers.

"I have a spare key." I say getting it out of my bag. Everyone walks in, goes to the stairs, and eavesdrop on their conversation which was definitely more of a fight.

"How could you ever think I would cheat on you?" We hear Eunji yell. We were all surprised but we just continued to listen.

Eunji's POV

--- A Few Minutes Before ---

"Why can't you answer my question?!" Yoongi yells. I knew I couldn't tell him. I felt tears threatening to fall but I couldn't let it out. Remembering what had happened a month ago just made me more hurt.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said trying to avoid the topic.

"This is your third one." Yoongi says coldly. I was about to leave to the bathroom but Yoongi grabs my wrist and holds it tightly.

"Yoongi.. You're hurting me." I said about to cry. He lets go of me sighing.

"Fine, I'll just get chips." I said.