chapter 65 | silly jealousy

Jaehwa's POV

Today we were planning on going to Kyoto City Zoo. I've never actually been there before and that's one of the reasons why I'm excited to go there. I was so excited to the point that I woke up early and got ready really fast. I was now waiting for Jungkook who was in the shower. I was getting impatient so I walked up to the door and right as I was about to knock, Jungkook comes out shirtless. I was surprised as I froze there with Jungkook's bare chest right in front of me. He laughs as he sees my reaction before pushing me aside to go get his shirt.

He walks over to his side of the closet and looks over at me looking at my outfit before going back to look for a shirt. I look over to the few shoes I had brought trying to look for something comfortable. I then hear Jungkook whisper to me.

"Wear your timberlands.." I chuckle before replying back to him.

"Okay.." I grab my timberlands and put them on. I didn't really feel like wearing them today because they're kind of heavy and we were walking around the zoo but since he asked me, I guess I'll wear it. More exercise for me! Yay! I grab my phone and my jacket in my hand as I was waiting for Jungkook.

 More exercise for me! Yay! I grab my phone and my jacket in my hand as I was waiting for Jungkook

(Ooh

(Ooh.. Rude! I can't.. His thighs.)

"Okay, you ready?" He asks as I nod. I look over at his outfit and look at mine.

"I tried to match with you.." Jungkook says cutely as I laugh and walk out to get in the car.

"I'll drive today.." I say since I had the keys and I was really excited to go.

"No, I'll drive." Jungkook first says.

"Can I please? I want to drive today.." I said. Jungkook hesitated but nodded. I start the engine before backing up. We were now on our way there. Usually, Jungkook would hold my hand while driving but I can never do that. I don't know how he can do that. He plays with my tube top as I try to smack his hand.

"What is this? It's easy to pull down.." Jungkook says tugging on it. I can feel it slowly sliding down.

"Ya.. Jungkook stop. We're outside and I'm driv- No. I'm trying to drive." I said removing his hand.

"Fine.." He says pouting. I chuckle as I continue to drive. A few minutes passed and we were now there. As we enter, I see a jaguar and instantly run up to it.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook! Come over here! Look!!" Jaehwa says cutely. I walk over to her and hold her hand. She doesn't even notice since she was so focused on the penguins that were in front of her. She pulls me along with her as she looks around to all the animals in the park. I used to love zoos when I was a kid but not so much now. I guess guys grow out of things more than girls. Jae is literally, and I mean literally, acting like a kid. Honestly, she's so cute.

"Who's cuter? Me or the cub?" I said.

"The cub obviously.." She says still not giving me any attention. I pout sadly but I ignore it as it was pathetic to be jealous over an animal. But she makes it seem like I have competition. And I don't like competition especially over Jae.

I let go of her hand to go get drinks. Not even a second goes by and I felt Jaehwa pull me backwards. She goes on the tip of her toes and kisses me. I smirk as I finally got her. I hold her waist for support and kiss her more. She bites my tongue and I knew she was getting hungry. I immediately let go of her walking away to the drink stand leaving her speechless. Ha.. That's what you get. I smile before ordering two coca-colas making sure to put straws in them. I walk back over to her handing the drink to her. It was obvious she was upset. But what could I have done? I was getting jealous! Over a baby lion! In a zoo! I look over at her and chuckle.

"What?" I hear her say annoyed.

"I love you." I said forwardly.

"What did you say? Cause I couldn't hear you.." She says teasing me.

"I love you! And I would say that to you a million times just to let you know that I love you so much." I say not even caring about public right now.

"I know.. That's what I love about you. I love you too." She says as she pecks my lips. I giggle foolishly. We continue to walk around the zoo observing each animal. But this time, she continued to hold my hand and stayed by my side. The day ended with us going home all tired.

--- Back Home ---

"Hey Jae.." I whisper. She looks over to me as we were both now in bed.

"I promise to love you forever. I hope we continue to be like this forever. For we were woven by eternal love." I said spilling my emotions.

"Wow.. Jungkook, I didn't know you were so poetic.." She says.

"I love you so much. Have I told you that?" I said.

"Only a gazillion times. I love you too." She says making me laugh.

After we came back home, we decided to end the day specially by bringing out good wine and talking about our lives like adults. Because although we both did not act like adults, we are adults and we have to do adult like things. Not just drinking and the talking but how we act too. But anyway, the day ended nicely.. And so did our honeymoon.. The rest of the honeymoon was.. Let's just say you'll know when you're older. *wink wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could go any in the world, where would you go?