chapter 74 | bad

Jaehwa's POV

"Come on Jeongsan! We have to get you to school!" I yell at my four year old son

"Come on Jeongsan! We have to get you to school!" I yell at my four year old son. That's right. It has been such a long time and honestly.. I think I am busier lately then when I was an idol. Just like we had planned, Jungkook took over his father's company while I became a full time mother. I was going to work but Jungkook kept insisting not to. I have a four year old son and a two year old daughter. And don't forget my loving husband. I go up to Jiyeon who was now on the couch eating her yogurt. I pick her up.

"Come on, Jiyeon. Your brother needs to get to school and so do you.."

"Mrs. Lee!" She yells. Mrs. Lee was her teacher and also my childhood friend. Does anyone remember her from one of the chapters? It's Lee Sooji.

"Coming, eomma!" I hear loud thumping sounds running down the stairs. He runs up to me almost losing his balance.

"Jeongsan.. You need to be careful. You're clumsy just like me and I don't want you getting hurt. Alright?" I said looking at him worriedly.

"Sorry eomma.." He says but I smile as I didn't want him to think I was mad at him.

"It's okay. Just be careful. Okay.. Let's go or you'll both be late." I say to them as Jeongsan instantly runs off to the car. I chuckle as he would had gotten stubbornness from me or Jungkook either way. I get in the car right after buckling both of them in.

"Alright.. You two good?" I ask looking in the mirror. I see them nod so I start the engine and back out of our driveway.

"I miss appa.." Jeongsan suddenly says while I was driving.

"I know sweetheart.. But he's just at work."

"Why didn't he come home yesterday?"

"Because... I guess it was just work. Okay? He'll come home today. And you can ask him then.. Alright?" I said. I actually didn't know why he didn't come home yesterday. I had tried to stay up for him but I couldn't so I just fell asleep.

Okay.. So we still have the same house. We just moved it around a bit. So two of the extra rooms, we made them a playroom for each. And one where other kids can come and play. And then since they're still just kids, we have one bedroom for both of them.

Bedroom