chapter 21 | let's talk

Naeun's POV

It's a beautiful morning on a Saturday. Today, the members and BTS were planning on hanging out. Maybe for a lunch at a restaurant or simple takeout. We bump into BTS in the hallways still dressed in our workout outfits.

"Hey, let's go over to our dorms. We can talk about where we should go." Hoseok says. We all nod as we head off to their dorms. After we talked, we decided to go out to a restaurant. Despite the several discussions about having sasaengs or paparazzis, Jin still insisted on going to this new opened restaurant.

"I can't go.", Eunji suddenly says. "I'm not feeling too good." She looks at me and I knew she was on her period. I mentally laugh as I found out the hard way that she is very emotional during her period. And I mean very.

"Me too. I'm sleepy." Yoongi then says.

"Why? Come on!" Jimin says tugging on him.

"Nah. I'm sleeping."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asks.

"Are you kidding? I'm so sure. I'm staying. Now all of you leave. Bye bye now." He says shooing us away.

"Wait wait. Let us get our clothes first." Taehyung says. They grab their clothes as the rest of us walk back to our dorms. The guys split up using the room Mirae, Jae, and I shared. The girls and I went to the bathroom in Eunji's and Hana's room. Both bathrooms were pretty big so luckily we all fit.

 Both bathrooms were pretty big so luckily we all fit

Eunji's and Hana's

Mirae's, Jae's, and Mine

We showed the guys their way to the bathroom they were changing in before we went to the onto ours. As soon as we all got out of the bathrooms, Jin oppa looked at all of us.

"Well? What are we waiting for?" Jin says getting a bit impatient. We all look at him glancing because we know how he can get with his food. We all laugh it out and walk to the door.

"All right! We're leaving! We'll be back in a few hours." Mirae yells loud enough for Eunji to hear us. We didn't hear a reply but I'm assuming she was already asleep. We all walk out and went out to the parking lot.

"Alright, everyone, rock paper scissors." Namjoon says.

"Hey come on. I am not waiting around for a stupid game. Let's just go." Jin says as we all chuckle.

"I call being with Jaehwa!" Jungkook says.

"Me too!" Jimin says. I look at both of them as I see them childishly smile.

"Then I want to be with Mirae!" Taehyung says. Mirae hooks her arms with him as they skip around like little kids.

"Then it's settled. You five over there. And the rest of us, Namjoon, Naeun, Hana, Jin, and me will be over here." Hoseok says happily. We all separate. The place wasn't that far away. Just about 10 minutes away.

Jaehwa's POV

As we met up at the entrance, Jungkook and I noticed there was another restaurant that opened up just across the street. We then see two people that looked quite familiar locking hands together.

"Wait.. Jungkook.. Jungkook!", I said, tapping his shoulder. After I got his attention, I squint my eyes, looking at the two people in line. "Isn't that Yoongi oppa and Eunji eonni?" I say looking at Jungkook. He nods as we were both shocked at what we were seeing. We turn back to talk to the others who were already making reservations.

"Guys, guys. Guys!" I say to them. They all look back as Jungkook and I were trying to get their attention.

"What happened to you two? What is it?" Mirae says. They look at us weirdly. Jungkook's eyes widen as he points over to the two.

"Eunji eonni and Yoongi oppa.", I said. "Over there." The rest of them stood there looking at them being together. They were standing in line while holding hands and Eunji's head laid on his shoulder.

"Um.. Wait, what's going on?"

"Well, that's sort of what we were wondering." Jungkook says.

"Okay. It's not about what's going on. It's about what we should do about it." Naeun says being the responsible leader she is.

"Right. Alright. You know what. Let's come here next time, okay Jin hyung? I think you could let this one pass." Namjoon says.

"Yeah sure. Of course. We need to help them. We'll get takeout." Jin replies, nodding with a satisfied face.

"Great. Now what do we do? Talk to them or take this to the company?" Jimin says.

"Let's give them a chance to talk. I'm sure they have something to explain." Mirae says as I was still trying to be as calm as everyone else is. I mean how is everyone calm? Besides me and Jungkook, no one else is really freaking out. Jungkook and I look at each other, not knowing what to do. We follow the others as they were already starting to walk towards Yoongi and Eunji.

"Care to explain what's going on?" Namjoon says as we approached the two. The two looked shocked, seeing all of us before smiling.

"Hey. Should we take this somewhere a bit more private?" Naeun suggests. I look at Eunji as everyone starts walking. We just went off to the side of the parking lot.

"Alright. What's been going between the two of you?" Naeun begins trying not to be pushy.

"Okay.. Well, obviously we've been hiding some things. Pretty big things." Yoongi starts saying. He takes in a deep breath and looks at us.

"Look.. Eunji and I are together. I know it was wrong for us to hide it from you guys but I was the one to suggest it. I didn't want the company to break us up and I just wished nothing will change us. We really were going to tell you at some point but we just needed a little more time alone. I'm... We're sorry. We know you guys are our best friends. So, it would be great if you guys would understand and just accept it. Because I'm not breaking up with her anytime soon." Yoongi says quickly so no one else can interrupt him but slow enough for us to hear everything.

"That is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard you say." Namjoon says.

"Wait. But when did this even happen?" Hana says. Wow.. Eunji's best friend didn't even know.

"Well, let's first take this to the restaurant. We could all eat together then." Jin says, still thinking about food. Everyone laughs at his statement but move back in line, convinced and started talking.

"Hey. You know, Jaehwa." Jungkook says so I look over to him as the rest talked among themselves. "Why do you call the other guys oppa and not me?" He says suddenly.

"Why? Do you want me to call you oppa?"

"Yeah!" He says a little too excitedly.

"Well, too bad I'm not calling you oppa."

"Come on.. Just try it. Oppa." He says wording it our for me.

"One day, Jungkook. One day." I said teasing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the big news? Did you ship Yoongi and Eunji before? No? Alright then. Guess who get's together. Maybe you might get it right.. Anyway, love you guys!