chapter 78 | cute ⚠️

Jungkook's POV

Jae looks so cute right now. The plane was about to land but I didn't want to wake her up.

"Jae.. I freaking love you so much. How can you be so pretty even when you're asleep?" I whisper while running my hands through her hair. She moves around and opens her eyes. She blinks a few times looking around before looking at me.

"Good morning Kookie.." She says making me smile. I lean in to give her a kiss. She chuckles before she grabs my neck and pulls me down. She starts to kiss me so I push her against the seating to get comfortable.

"Okay. You two will always be the maknaes okay? So please. You just HAVE to be the innocent ones.." Jin hyung says making us move apart.

"Aww.. Hyuuuungg." I whine to him.

"Do it later when there's no kids." He said.

"Okay." I said satisfied with his answer. Jae hits my chest but I just chuckle before all of us start checking out. We were now officially on Jeju Island!

"Yeah! WE'RE HERE!" All the kids yell. I chuckle at the thought of our plans.

"This is where another one of our chapter begins." Jae says like the romantic poet she was.

"Come here." I said before headlocking her.

"Alright everyone! Let's go get packed!" I say as I had to lead the way. The place we were staying in had 10 bedrooms and the same amount of bathrooms and closets. Our parents, of course, got us a mansion. So we get the master bedroom with ultra-soundproof walls. Yayy..

Jaehwa's POV

So we started unpacking and Jungkook has been grinning at himself for like the past ten minutes and it's starting to creep me out. I was finished with packing Jiyeon's luggage and mine as well. And now, I had to go help Jeongsan unpack. I walk over to finish up.

"My little babies! Everyone better go to sleep. It's already 10 at night." I yell over to the kids. So basically these are the rooms. I'll do it in BTS age order.

The Mansion

Jin and Hana's Room

Jin and Hana's Room