chapter 60 | waiting

Mirae's POV

Oh my god. The maknaes just got married. Aww.. I can't. I'm crying..

Naeun's POV

Those two better last long because I've never seen a couple like them.

Eunji's POV

I literally waited like five years. Geez.. But now that I think about it, that's so long.

Hana's POV

Honestly though, I am so glad they're married.

Jaehwa's POV

I can't believe I'm married! Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

Jin's POV

Those two kids better make food and not eat out all the time or they'll get fat.

Yoongi's POV

Eunji is so happy right now. I mean she is literally jumping up and down.

Hoseok's POV

They are all so cute. Jaekook or Junghwa?

Namjoon's POV

These two idiots end up together. Totally didn't see that coming.

Jimin's POV

They seem like they were destined for each other. It's nice to have someone like that.

Taehyung's POV

I'm really glad Jungkook got himself a girl. He was always so lonely.

Jungkook's POV

I actually can't believe I married her. I am so thankful for everything. Our meeting, the games we played, going shopping together, making duets, the kisses and hugs we shared, all our fights, even though they practically drove us both crazy. But because they happened, we noticed how much we loved each other. Honestly, I've hurt her so many times and I don't deserve her yet she continues to love me and forgive me. I am so lucky. We were now cuddling in bed watching a movie. Jae was crying because the movie was sad. I chuckle and comb her hair as she snuggles closer.

"Are you laughing at me?" Jae says furrowing her eyebrows into an offended face.

"No. You're just cute."

"How could you be saying that? That guy just died... He was.. So nice.." She says making me pout.

"Do you like him or me?" I said jealously pouting. She scoffs and hits my chest making me chuckle.

"Were you even watching the movie?" She says.

"You are my movie." I say cringing myself as well. Her pouting lips slowly turns into her big smile.

"You're so cheesy that your middle name should have been Cheesy." She says.

"Then would you have been Mrs. Jeon Cheesy Jungkook?" I said teasing her. She smiles laughing. She looks back at the movie and sighs. She then stands up and turns off the movie.

"It was too sad and you weren't even watching." She says coming back to hug me. Instead, I grabbed her and sat her in between my legs. I back hug her making sure to snuggle my head in between her neck and shoulder.

"I love you so much." I whisper. She looks back to kiss me. We were inches apart until we heard something ring. We look over to the nightstand and see her phone ring. She leans over and grab it. It said EOMMA on it. She looks over so I nod motioning her to answer. She answers with her cute "Hello."

"Hey.. Sorry. Hope I didn't interrupt anything." Her mom says over the phone.

"Uh no. You didn't." Jae says making me laugh. She looks over as I quiet down.

Jaehwa's POV

"How's Jungkook?" She says.

"Fine. Why? Is there anything wrong?" I say.

"No.. Can't a mom ask how her son-in-law is doing?" She says as I smile. "Anyway, just checking in and seeing when you're going on your honeymoon." She says. I look at Jungkook remembering what we decided last time for the honeymoon.

"We're going tomorrow night." I said.

"Oh okay then. Bye." She says leaving abruptly. I put my phone aside and shift my attention to Kook. He tilts his head.

"So where were we?" He says testing me. I get closer to him grabbing his neck. Before kissing, he pulls me forward making me fall on top of him. I chuckle leaning forward again. But before we can even touch noses, the doorbell rings. He sighs pushing me upwards. I look at him feeling bad. The door rings again as I go downstairs to open the door. Eunji stood there with Yoongi. They both seem... Weird..

"Congrats. I know we told you at your wedding. Just wanted to tell you again personally." Eunji says as Yoongi hands me a bouquet of forget-me-nots. I open the door more to invite them in but they shook their heads as a sign they weren't coming in.

"We're going on a trip soon. Eunji just wanted to give you guys flowers." Yoongi says.

"Thanks oppa, eonni." I said smelling the flowers.

"Hold on." I said rushing back in and putting the flowers on the counter. I went into the kitchen grabbing snacks and drinks. I rush back to the door to see them waiting.

"Here. Take these for the road." I said handing them a bunch of stuff. They smile awkwardly and takes it.

"Thanks. We'll be leaving now." Eunji says as I nod and wave as they were getting in their car. Jungkook sneaks up behind and scares me. I turn around as he stares into my eyes.

"Jungkook, you sca-"

He kisses me hungrily while his hands aggressively roams around my waist until he reaches up to my neck. I stood there frozen. I wasn't moving but he kept kissing me. It took me not long until I started responding. I felt him smirking through the kiss. I slowly let go trying to catch my breath. This guy sure has lungs. He literally can go on kissing for like five minutes. I can't even survive a minute. I'm always gasping for air. But he finds it cute which I don't get.

"Gosh. I know you're an idol but why are you so famous?" He asks jealously as I smile.

"Why? Are you perhaps jealous I pay more attention to other people?" I said as he nods.

"Aw.. But all I do is pay attention to you." I said pecking his lips once more.

"Fine. I am jealous. But I understand. Let's go get packed up for our honeymoon." He says as I nod. As we walk over to our room, I ask him, "Are you seriously not going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope. It's a surprise." He says.

"Fine." I said defeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will their honeymoon go? I don't know. You'll have to wait, I guess.