chapter 52 | marry me

Jungkook's POV

Everyone was already together and some were even getting married. In exactly one month, it's the third anniversary of me and Jaehwa and I'm planning on proposing to her. I was now at Jimin's house planning some things and on my way over to the place.

Jaehwa's POV

"Why'd you call me over? I was going on a date to Jungkook. This better be important. And why dress fancy?" I say curious of everything.

 "And don't ask me any questions." He says as I look at him weirdly. 

"Okay let's go

"Okay let's go." Jimin says making me come back to reality.

"Okay." I say softly and sighing at the same time. Jimin looks at me worryingly as I just smile back. We drive to a city I've never been to before. But it had pretty lights around and it was Paris but like in Korea. I never knew there was a place like this. Jimin parks at a building. It seemed like an art museum. He walks in without buying a ticket which confused me.

I was going do ask why but then I figured it would be best not to talk. I shut myself up and just followed him. A few seconds after, we entered the gallery. I thought there was going to be artworks but instead there were fairy lights and per bulb, there like small photos aligned on the wall. I'm so confused. What kind of museum is this?

I walk up to one of them. And I see... Me? I run back to the very first one. It was with Dreams and BTS. It was captioned with "when we first met". It went along with probably about over a hundred polaroids. Going through each one, I realized this was all Jungkook. When did he have the time to take these pictures and do this?

 When did he have the time to take these pictures and do this?