chapter 14 | stop

Naeun's POV

I was up all night in my room with the idea that Jimin actually might confess to Jaehwa that he likes her. I mean, I already knew he liked her but I didn't know if he was going to tell her or not. Jin oppa told me all about it when Jimin accidentally blurted it out after practice and he was so tired. They were apparently talking about a girl they saw in the company passing by and how she was pretty. Well, Jin oppa was talking about it but anyway he was like.

"Isn't that girl pretty? Obviously not as pretty as me but." After she passed by, of course. And then Jimin was all like.

"Pfft.. I'm loyal." Causing Jin oppa to be all confused. Jimin was trying to hide it but as Eomma Jin knows, he knew that Jimin was hiding something. Being under the pressure, Jimin blurted it all out. How he started liking her, what he likes about her. All that. It was interesting to hear the story. Either way, even if Jin oppa hadn't told me, I probably would've already knew. I kind of had a hunch. I mean he made it so obvious. Well, obvious to me but definitely not to Jaehwa. She is such a dense child. Sometimes I worry about her.

Plus, he was mean to her in the beginning but got super friendly all of the sudden. Stereotypical. They also became close friends. He teases her all the time. He gets mad when she "flirts" with Hoseok oppa. They literally just jokes around. Because they love dancing so much, they always goof around dancing but Jimin takes that so personally. Seriously though. He once got so mad that he just pulled her away from him.

And now, she was in the car and I could see the awkwardness from a mile away. Which probably was going to turn into a confession. I was there to stop it. I just couldn't let anything happen. Especially since Namjoon oppa told me not to. I don't know why but he just did.

Jaehwa's POV

--- In The Morning ---

Since I stayed up all night, I literally had nothing to do. But luckily, morning came and so I went to my uncle's office at about 6 with a cup of coffee. Just the way he likes it. A dash of sugar and a tablespoon of milk. As soon as I entered the room, I asked him about something I would only ask him or my parents.

"Hey uncle.."

"What's up?"

"I've just had something on my mind.. Once our dating bans over, I could date, right?" I said, just of curiosity.

"Yeah. Why? Are you crushing on somebody?" He says, paying more attention now as he puts his chin on his hands. I shook my head, giving him a weird face.

"No.. I just.. I don't know. Well. Maybe I am. I don't really know yet. I'll keep you updated." I say, confusing myself. He doesn't seem entirely pleasant about it but sighs, nodding his head.

"Anyway, today, you know you're set  to shoot a dance practice video.. Right?", He says, changing the topic. I nod my head as he smiles at me. "Okay then. Go change. They'll have your outfit. Oh and also. You have any feelings towards anyone. You come straight to me, understand?" He says. I bit my lip, nodding my head slowly before opening the door.

"It won't be for a while, uncle. I still have things to prioritize." I said, smiling.

"Just don't overwork yourself." He says so I nod my head before leaving.

" He says so I nod my head before leaving

Mirae

Naeun

Naeun

Eunji

Eunji

Hana

Jaehwa

Jaehwa

We all dress into the comfortable yet movable outfits. Before we start to film it, we practice a bit first and on the first try, we killed it. Seeing that, the staff was proud which made all of us giggle in joy. We all sat down and went to go clean up. We each went to take a shower in our bathrooms as they all started changing into our outfits.

Some of them decided to go shopping for dinner and since it was Eunji's turn, she went to go. So Mirae went after her to go with her. Then Hana needed to go to the hospital to get checked up. I mean nothing was wrong, just an annual check up. Naeun had to go too so she could drive her there. I was going to go but before I could leave, I noticed that I had forgotten my phone. I went back to go get it and by the time I came back, they were gone so here I am.

I mean I wasn't mad. I understood because Hana was nervous that she might get a shot and if she does, she wanted to get it over with. So I was okay with it. I dressed into a comfortable sleeping outfit since I was really sleepy.

I stay alone grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I drank like half of it before walking up to my room to get some sleep. Finally, I can sleep. I haven't slept for like two days because of training. And all of it is just kind of stressing me out. I went to bed as I put a timer on for an hour. Because if they come back, I want to be awake. I don't want to sleep because I told them I wasn't tired. Plus, I don't want them to worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the promised chapter! Hoped you liked it. It was a bit boring but I really wish you keep reading it!