chapter 67 | news

Jaehwa's POV

Jae: "Were we really gone for a week? Like so much has happened that I feel like it's been like a year. We just finished catching up. Obviously since it's night, everyone had to go home."

Mom: "Seems like you had fun."

Jae: "Yeah.. Everything was nice."

I took a quick shower and walk out. I change into my pjs before looking into the mirror.

Jae: "Mom, are you proud of me?" I said to the mirror looking at how much I grew in the past few years. I smile before looking at my stomach.

Mom: "I was always proud of you. You make me want to brag about you everyday." I smile at her response before staring at my stomach sideways.

Jae: "Haha.. Thanks, mom. Can I call you back later? I gotta go."

Mom: "Alright. Love you, sweetie. Appa says hi too."

Jae: "Hmm.. Me too. Love you."

*Beep Beep*

"Why have I gotten so much fatter lately? And I get so easily light headed."

I glance over to my right. I notice a pregnancy test that Jungkook had bought for me about three weeks ago. He bought it just in case. I had a sudden urge to use it. I mean it might be possible. Jungkook and I have done it multiple times already. But I also don't want to tell everyone because I'll feel bad about the Eunji thing. I groan in frustration but realize I was just overreacting. I grab the box anyway and open it up to follow the instructions. I wait for a minute before the results started popping up. I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Oh my god.." I said gasping. Tears filled my eyes that I almost lost my balance. I stabilized myself before opening the door. Jungkook looks over at me and stands up worried.

"You o-"

But before I could hear the rest of his sentence, I grab the nearest jacket which was his and left the house. I go to the nearest pharmacy and buy a couple of other brand pregnancy tests just to make sure. I rush over to the bathroom straight after because I couldn't wait and tested on all of them. But they all resulted the same.

I was pregnant.

I rush back home with tears of joy but I had to fight back the urge of wanting to skip. Especially now that I have a human being growing inside of me. I open the door not even caring to close or lock it. I see Jungkook sitting on the couch with his hands in his hair. He instantly stands up and walks towards me but I was faster as I was half running.

"You worried me.. Where wer-" He says but I couldn't speak. I instantly hug him but made sure not to jump as I did have a baby down there.

"What's wrong?" He says caressing my hair.

"Jungkook.." I started. I tried to catch my breath but I just kept on gasping for air due to my emotional tears.

"Jungkook. I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant." I said this time more happily.

"Are you serious?" He says with his wide eyes that were now lit up. I nod as a response.

"Oh my god..." He breathes out before picking me up.

"We're going to be parents." He says quietly.