{Atalanta x fem reader}

Ancient Greece is where you are from born and raised there actually you are a daughter of a Greek god his name is hades yes your dad is the god of the underworld wow I know,but that also means that Zeus the king of gods and Poseidon the god of the sea are your uncles and Cronus is your grandfather and just to state something you are a full-blooded god meaning that you are not a demigod cause your dad is hades the god of the underworld and your mother is Persephone the goddess of the spring.

Mount Olympus is where you go to visit the gods of Olympus at first there thought of you just as another god but the more you visit them you became favorite to Mount Olympus.Ares the god of war taught you how to fight,use a spear,a shield,etc Artemis the goddess of the hunt taught you and her brother Apollo the god of music and a bunch of other things how to use a bow and hunt.Hephaestus the god of the forges and fire made you your very own daggers name blaze and blazer or just black and gold.

Athena the goddess of wisdom taught you how to be smart during war unlike her brother Ares,you got to see Dionysus the god of wine make wine you were so memorized by the wine making process Dionysus just chuckled at your reaction the whole time.Aphrodite the goddess of beauty taught you nothing but always told you that when you grow up you will be charming and handsome that girls will fall in love with you and men will get jealous of your good looks.

You never understood what she said but you never complained Poseidon showed you how he controls the sea and last but not least you and Zeus watched mortals from above Mount Olympus doing there own things to be honest you were Zeus's favorite besides Athena.

But yeah that was your life loved by the gods of Olympus there taught you things your father and mother are always there to greet you when you are coming back your father loved you so much he would do anything for you,but that all changed when you met a certain mortal or a certain princess.

You were training with Artemis it was late but you didn't care you wanted to hit this target really bad you were about to shoot at the center of the target when you heard a baby crying in the forest where you and Artemis were training the cry's of the baby made you lose control of the bow and missed the center but you didn't care about the target you were more concerned about the cry's of the baby.

"Did you hear that Art?"you asked Artemis you looked up at her and she nodded she told you to follow her and make sure you have your bow loaded with an arrow you nodded your head following Artemis with your bow loaded with an arrow.you and Artemis followed the cry's of the baby the cry's of the baby got louder knowing the both of you were close to the baby Artemis moved one last tree branch and there you saw a basket that had a crying baby wrapped in a blanket you and Artemis approached the baby Artemis picked up the baby and the baby stopped crying and looked at Artemis.you also looked at the baby wondering who would abandon their child like that in the wildness where the baby could be devoured by wild animals in the middle of the night you were so grateful to have heard the baby's cry's cause if you didn't who knows what will happen to this poor child.

"Boy or girl?"you asked looking at the baby's face Artemis answered "girl"you poked the baby's cheek and she giggled so did Artemis the baby then grabbed your finger and giggled more you chuckled then smiled at the baby.

"Whoever abandoned this child is probably a dummy don't you think Art?"you said looking at the baby you looked up at Artemis cause at this time she was taller then you of course she would be taller then you,you were two years old when you and Artemis found this baby she answered "probably it was her father or mother but I'm pretty sure it was her father because of her sex of being a girl instead of a boy"you stared at Artemis then you looked at the baby you had to guess when this baby grows up she might be a pretty huntress but hey who's know if she wants to be a huntress or hunt at all.