{Artoria x fem reader}

Your P.O.V

Fuck what have I done?

So my brother Shirou is married let's get that straight and he goes on trips right? Leaving his wife Artoria alone and I keep her company but I think I should stop seeing her,you see when he's gone Artoira asks if I could over which I do to spend family time you know? But it's not how it's supposed to be like that it isn't right.

As soon I walk in though the door I get hug like I always do but then gets heated from there,Artoria will then kiss me and I give in kissing her back then she will grab the hem of my shirt pulling it over my shoulders then moving down to the zipper of my jeans,then the next morning I'm in bed with my brother's wife naked and every goddamn time I try to end this affair it doesn't happen like I forget I'm doing this.

I feel guilt build up in me all the time I see my brother smile trusting me with his wife not knowing the things we do behind his back,the problem is that he trusts me too much it's killing me! I need to end this affair fast or before my brother finds out because I'm telling him what I'm doing.

"(Y/N)? You okay?"Artoria asks putting a hand on my shoulder I snap out of my thoughts,"Uh...yeah I'm good sorry just thinking about stuff"I said looking down at my cup of hot tea Artoria smiles at me kissing me,I wanted to kiss back I really did! Her hand moved up my chest to my zipper on my jacket before she could grab it I pushed her hand away and pulled away from the kiss.

"We should stop"I said stern looking Artoria straight in the face,she titled her head "What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?"Artoria confused I sighed "No,we did something wrong you're cheating on your husband with his sister! Don't you think that's wrong it's self Artoria!"I raised my voice losing my temper having this much guilt on my shoulders.

Artoria looked at me shocked she didn't say anything just stayed quiet,"Artoria,you told me you love me but you say same thing back to my brother,I know you love him to death so stop using me as something that can replace him when he's gone because it's killing me!"I yelled standing up Artoria looked down having her bangs cover her eyes.

I sighed again giving up "I'm telling Shirou what we both did,yeah both of us not my mistake or yours both of ours and there on forget we ever had "lovey-dovey in bed" okay just forget please"I said I still got no answer,so I grabbed my stuff putting my shoes on and walking out of the door.

I told Shirou what I have been doing behind his back with his wife,Shirou was furious at both of us but mostly me because I let it happen and I agree with him it's my fault,my relationship with my brother was broken down because I followed suit with his wife being selfish about my feelings but not about thinking my brother's.

And my relationship with Artoria changed I stopped going over to they house,when Shirou left for trips I didn't go over to keep Artoria company I stayed alone in my house watching Tv eating ice cream on the sofa,I fucked up so bad I not only ruined my relationship with my brother but I also did with Artoria and we used to be best friends now we are people who just know each other.

I always fuck up I can't have anyone at my side because I mess up,I had my brother and his wife by my side now I got nobody to turn to when I need help because no one trusts me now after what I did to Shirou.