{Artoria x fem reader}

YOUR P.O.V
"W-What the hell?!"I screamed as a small version of Artoria stands in front of me on the dinner table I'm so shocked and confused I don't know what to do,I stick my finger out trying to pet it when small Artoria grabs onto my finger and doesn't let go I freak out and start waving my finger around crazy.then I remembered it's Artoria but a smaller version I stop and apologize small Artoria was crying I felt bad so I gave her some candy to munch on,Artoria the real one walks in asking what happened I explain to her about what happened she understands while I was explaining small Artoria jumps onto my shoulder and rubbed her face against my cheek I chuckle at her cuteness.

While chuckling Artoria gets jealous but quickly hides it telling me to cook her dinner I sighed but smile and went to cook the king of knights some food,I came with dinner and started eating small Artoria has got attached to me she standing on my shoulder trying to eat the food I'm feeding her Artoris watches from across me pouting and huffing her cheeks you can she is super jealous.

I got out of the shower I was drying my hair I had my shorts on but was now looking for my shirt so I was in my sports bra someone knocked on my door,I didn't answer so the person opened the door I got scared and threw a pillow only knowing it was Artoria and small Artoria the pillow hit Artoria's face sliding down I rubbed the back of my head Artoria is wearing what she calls her pjs she took one of my shirts that don't fit her and wears that to bed with no pants.

Artoria grabbed the pillow that was on the floor and threw it at me we ended up having a pillow fight before going to bed it was a tie but Artoria being a sore loser wants a rematch,I fell asleep with Artoria sleeping to my right and small Artoria on my pillow next to my ear.