{Artoria(lancer alter) x fem reader}

"I FUCKING HATE YOU MERLIN"you screamed at the top of your lungs,you started punching your wall giving no shit about your knuckles if there bleeding.merlin being the dickhead he is wanted to fuck around with you so with magecraft he put lion ears and a tail on you,of course you yelled at him chasing him around and hitting and punching him,the king of knights all of her versions and the knight of treachery all blushed at you calling you cute.you groaned Merlin said that you will look like that for a week which will be an issue but you just have to wait till the week ends.

You kept punching the wall putting a big deep hole in it and having very bloody knuckles,until you were stopped by lancer alter you two were about the same height okay I take that back you are taller then her alter looked at your knuckles she didn't say anything and dragged you to her room so she can bandage your knuckles.you sat on alter's bed mumbling how much you hate Merlin while alter bandage you up,"you know you look cute with the ears"alter said blushing a little bit staring at your ears you groaned "I don't look cute this shit on my head is bugging me so bad"you said groaning again.

You looked at your knuckles that were bandage the white bandage around your knuckles were tinted red with your blood,"the cuts on your knuckles are not that deep but your knuckles will keep bleeding for a a little bit"alter said putting stuff away you looked up at her "thanks and sorry for punching the wall I fixed it already but sorry I'm a bother"you said getting up alter shakes her head "no you are not a bother besides I got to help my little lion cub"alter said trying to pat your head.you moved glaring at her "the hell does that mean what do you mean 'my little lion cub' explain?"you said backing up to the door alter walked closer to you caging you against the door "simple you have lion ears and a tail you kinda act like a cub and plus I'm older then you"alter answered once again trying to pat your head you moved out of her grip opening the door "yeah you might be older then me but I'm not your cub"you said to alter closing the door alter sighed.

"Lily are you done yet?"you asked you were out in the living room with lily sitting on your lap playing with your ears,"no there so cute on you!"lily said having stars in her eyes you rolled your eyes but being nice you just let her have fun.

It was nighttime you were eating dinner with alter,"(Y/N) did you know I love you?"alter blurted out you coughed on your water "w-wait what I thought you liked alter emiya!?"you said standing up alter also stood up staring at you "what made you think that no I don't like him"alter said back to you.you looked at her really confused alter walked up to you kissing your cheek "I will let you think about it"alter and walked away since she already washed her dishes she left you in the kitchen hella confused on what just happened.