{Artoria(lancer) x fem reader}

A/N
This was requested by lucy_landform sorry if I spelled your name wrong and this will be a lemon so don't read if you have virgin eyes
——————
You are very shy you hide this shyness with a cold face but you are not cold you are just shy and socially awkward,at school you have friends but you are not popular like this girl name artoria she is quite popular for her looks her body looking like a models body with big boobs and an ass that every guy drools over just looking at it you will admit she is quite pretty but you don't know much about her you don't even try to since she is popular and has a bunch of friends you honestly don't give a shit about her life because you don't know her it's none of your business to know about someone's life if you don't know them personally.

You were reading a book when your best friend Bedivere came over to your desk asking you something "(Y/N) since you are shy I want to show you to one of my friends is that okay?"you looked up from your book nodding your head Bedivere smiled telling you to follow him you got up and followed him out of the classroom since this was lunch break.

"Where the hell are we going Bedivere?"you said totally confused you brought out a water bottle and started drinking it "no worries she will come out soon"Bedivere said excited for some reason you two were waiting until artoria came into view "(Y/N) meet artoria,artoria meet (Y/N)!"Bedivere said quite excited you spitted out your water coughing and choking Bedivere was to shook to realize you were choking,artoria came over to you helping you out when you looked up artoria's face was quite close to yours you blushed "uhh thanks but I think I'm fine now"you said pretty sure you are artoria gave you a small smile which made your heart skip a little bit did the popular girl just smile at you.artoria stood up since she was bending over a little bit she was taller then you by a couple inches "hi nice to meet you I'm artoria which I think you know"she said smiling a little bit wider you stood there dumbfounded "y-yeah nice to meet you too"you said shaking artoria's hand.

Ever since that weird encounter you and artoria became good friends even though she was popular and you weren't but she didn't care,you started developing feelings for her so one day she said she loved you it made you happy because you loved her back and now you two are dating.you were in the hallway reading a book when artoria came up behind you wrapping her arms around your waist you stopped reading and looked up "hey cutie how are you?"artoria said kissing your forehead you blushed you still weren't used to dating "I'm good why?"you said going back to reading artoria rested her head on your shoulder "nothing just making sure you are good"you smiled you two stayed like that until you spoke "sorry but I have to go to class see you at lunch though"you got out of artoria's grip kissing her cheek and walking back to your classroom artoria stood there blushing then remembered she has a classroom to get back to.

You were outside of artoria's classroom waiting to eat lunch with her then Gilgamesh or goldshit came walking over to you,you sighed knowing he likes you "Gilgamesh what do you want know can't you see I'm waiting for my girlfriend" you said not in the mood to deal with his bullshit he laughed caging you on the wall you just glared at him but you didn't know that artoria was outside watching this getting pissed off at Gilgamesh "why are you even dating her she is just going to cheat on you with a boy you know she is a slut or a hoe so why date her I'm so much better!"Gilgamesh said laughing like it was a funny joke you got pissed when artoria came in view almost punching Gilgamesh in the face he got scared and ran away,she was about to go after him when you got in front of her hugged her and kissing her cheek telling her to not go after him he is just a waste of time artoria agreed you two went up to the roof eating your lunch.

A/N
The lemon will start here so stop if again you have virgin eyes
————————
School was already over but you were on board duty so you had to clean the board in your classroom,you sighed knowing this will take a while then you felt someone wrapped they arms around your waist you jumped only to hear artoria laugh behind you "you know your cute when jump from surprises"you turned your head and glared at artoria "ha ha funny artoria pendragon what are you doing at school anyways?"artoria shrugged "well I was waiting for you at the gate then I asked Bedivere where are you he said you were on board duty so here I am"you rolled your eyes at her.

Artoria noticed this and kissed you the kiss was  a passionate one till artoria turned it into a make out session while you ended up losing,artoria sucked on your neck leaving hickeys which are going to be a pain in the ass to cover tomorrow before school,artoria played with one nipples though your bra artoria's hand went down your thigh and up your skirt pulling down your panties sticking two fingers in you.you moaned into your hand making sure teachers don't hear you,she moved in and out artoria did this until you told her you were "a-artoria I-I'm g-gonna...~!"she moved faster then you let out a loud moan cumming on artoria's fingers she pulled out and licked her fingers smirking at you.you blushed covering your face with your hand you two cleaned up walking home together.

Next day at school was a bitch!.you were trying to hide your hickeys which sucks cause you have gym class with Jeanne and jalter,you were changing and of course jalter has to come up behind you to see your hickeys you just glared at her with Jeanne hitting jalter on the head.you also have gym with lily and she saw your hickeys but since she is innocent she asked, you just said you ran into a pole and the pole bruised your neck,younger artoria on the other hand you see well you and younger artoria use to date each other then she broke up with you and since then you considered her a friend even though she is you ex girlfriend people say even Bedivere said it was true that she likes you again and wants you back so when she heard her older sister artoria lancer was dating you she got jealous and would do things to get you back like bite her lips seductively or push her body against yours you but you just laugh thinking it's a joke but in reality she likes you and feels hurt knowing you take this as a joke regarding her decision of breaking up with you.