{Mordred x fem reader}

You are one of the knights of the round table serving under King Arthur,you are a first rate knight that is stronger then Lancelot King Arthur's trustworthy knight besides you.you have a great relationship with your king you two know each other personally like that you know your king is not a man but is a woman name Artoria which you think is such a beautiful name for your king,your king also knows that you to are a woman you see your father was a first rate knight that served the true King Arthur artoria's father.your father taught you how to be a knight since it was always your dream to follow your dad's footsteps and here you are at a meeting with the knights of the round table standing right beside your king.

A weapon you wield in battle is a sword but not like any other sword you wield Excalibur moonlight the twin sister to Excalibur galatine a Direct copy of the sun which means Excalibur galatine is the sister sword to Excalibur the holy sword of promise victory,your king received both the swords after getting Excalibur from the lady of the lake your king gave sir Gawain the white knight of the round table or the knight of the sun Excalibur galatine while you the black knight of the round table or the knight of the moon received Excalibur moonlight.you and sir Gawain are the complete opposite of each other and the swords can show that Excalibur galatine makes the user stronger during the day since the sword will be powered by the sun while for Excalibur moonlight just like Excalibur galatine makes the user stronger during the day Excalibur moonlight makes the user stronger during the night since the sword will be powered by the moon and the swords fit there users because like I said you and sir Gawain are the complete opposite of each other.

You were in a full suit of armor walking down the halls of the castle then you saw Mordred another knight of the round table,being the nice knight you were you walked up to Mordred "nice seeing you around here sir Mordred"you said greeting the young knight he looked at you "you too sir (Y/N) what are you doing in the halls?"Mordred asked you "nothing much just wondering around I'm waiting for my king to calls us for a meeting or give me orders or visit him in his throne room but I doubt we will have a meeting so yeah just wondering"you answered sighing right after you said all that.

Little history on Mordred she is the 'son' of King Arthur but yes she is a chick who hates being called a girl Morgan is her mother and is the older sister to artoria,you have heard of Morgan sometimes Morgan would talk to you about overthrowing artoria and you could be her knight of course you denied it but she still bugs you about it and it gets on your nerves it's more annoying then hearing Tristan say "how sad"a thousand times.

You were lost in thought when you heard someone call out your name "(Y/N) sir (Y/N)!"you snapped back to reality when you heard Mordred call your name "oh sorry did you say something?"Mordred sighed at you "I said would you like to walk around the town out of the castle with me"you looked at the knight "sure I got nothing to do"you and Mordred started walking to the front gates of the castle.

You are Mordred are walking around she starts asked random questions to you "how old are you"you look at her "16"she looks at you then stop walking "why don't you take off your armor"you looked at Mordred confused "why ask me that question you don't take your armor off either?"you said looking at Mordred "you want fine fine I will take off my armor!"Mordred said yelling at you,you were about to say something but then she grabbed her helmet taking it off exposing her face you were stunned Mordred's hair was blonde like artoria's hair Mordred's hair was also braided but it was at the back of her hair and the rest was up in a ponytail you were speechless "i-is t-this good enough"Mordred said blushing you can't talk you were so shocked on how beautiful and cute Mordred looked without her helmet if she did that with her armor who knows what would happen to you.you stood there saying nothing Mordred walked up to you putting her hands on your helmet you didn't stop her because you knew it was pointless she gripped the helmet and lifted the helmet up,her eyes widened the first thing she saw was your (E/C) eyes your black hair that resembled almost the night sky no wonder Excalibur moonlight chose you.your hair kinda looked spiked your hair also was in a low ponytail with one Strand of hair in the ponytail braided you told no one this but that braided strand of hair was from the queen herself long story short you were talking with the king you had your helmet off the queen walked up to you asking if she could braid one strand of your hair you could not disobey the Queen so you let her braid one strand of your hair the whole time you were talking with your king she just smiled at you two after the Queen was done with your hair she kissed your cheek and walked away you were about to say something but she just looked behind her shoulder and winked at you leaving your sight and the king's.

Mordred blushed and started stuttering "y-you should stop wearing your helmet y-you l-look g-good with it off"you smiled at Mordred and kissed her cheek "you should do the same too Mordred"you said winking at her and started walking she blushed hardcore and started following you yelling at,all you did was chuckled the whole time she was yelling at you.