{Angela x fem reader}

A/N
She is not from any of the fate animes she is from a anime called Expelled from Paradise,which is on Netflix if you were wonder it is a movie.but I highly recommend you to watch it and yes I know this is a book full of one-shots of Fate girls but I just had to write this one-shot with her.she is just so damn cute!.but I will throw just some random one-shots of girls from different animes in this book because I'm too lazy to make a book full of different one-shots so I hope you enjoy this one.
——————————
YOUR P.O.V
So humanity is separated by two parts I guess,there is earth were people live obviously then there is a space station called DEVA where there are people but they are the people that have given up on they body and have a I guess clone body with no flesh I suppose.but yeah DEVA is up in space they are people that left earth behind,agents from DEVA say "it's paradise up there"I mean I can't say but agents from DEVA come down to earth to do jobs with us people that are down on earth.basically what we do on earth is just try to survive and get food for what we can do,I live down on earth with my twin brother dingo we are the same height,age,and we look the same brown hair and purple eyes basically twins in a way.both dingo and me are S rank agents but I don't know if you want to call us agents,but when agents from DEVA come down to earth for a mission they choose someone to help them both me and my brother are always choose by the DEVA agents for help on they missions.

Me and my brother were waiting for his DEVA agent he was helping with it's something about a hacker or something,he said I should assist them on this mission I didn't care so I was in his car in the dessert driving away from sandworms because my brother had scrap metal and the sandworms get pissed if they hear metal."so bro who is this agent you are helping?"I asked loading my shotgun and sniper,he looked at me though his goggles "a third rank officer named Angela Balzac and she will helping us take out these sandworms"he said smiling at me I rolled my eyes but of course he couldn't see me do it since I had my gas mask on so dust doesn't get in my eyes.

I heard a crash "so she is already here huh?"dingo said were kept driving with the sandworms behind us until I saw a girl with blonde hair standing in front of a big hole in the sand.she saw us and went in the pit and come out with a big ass robot "holy shit that is no robot that is a fucking transformer!"I yelled behind my mask my brother started laughing I have seen the robots from DEVA but damn this one was huge.he parked the car I got out of the car and ready my sniper,she looked like she was having trouble so I sniped some sandworms to help her.she looked at me I pointed to my head I think she got the gist cause she got up in the air with her laser gun and shot all the sandworms in the head "color me impressed"I said my brother heard and chuckled a little bit.

She landed and got out of her transformer that's what I'm calling it she walked up to us then a bunch of trucks came into view with the men saying stuff like "this is a jackpot"my brother made a deal with them and now they are giving him money for the sandworms.the agent started yelling at him calling him an idiot I sighed after that was done we started introducing each other "I'm Angela Balzac what about you two?"Angela asked "I'm dingo and this is my sister (Y/N)"my brother answered for me.he pointed at me I did a little wave taking off my mask my hair was in a low ponytail so it was out of my face when I snip or just shoot at something.

"So what is powering the robot to move and junk?"I asked Angela looked at me "the robot is powered by sun so as long the sun is out and the robot has a lot of sun light it will work just fine"Angela said I nodded my head again impressed by this agent she was different from the rest."so where is the antenna?"dingo asked "on the back of the robot"Angela answered my brother picked up my sniper that was in the car and aimed behind the robot and shot at it.Angela freaked "why did you shot it!?"Angela yelled at my brother "well you said your mission is to find this hacker that has been breaking into DEVA so wouldn't the hacker be able to find out where our location is"dingo replied Angela groaned "you didn't have to shot it though it was the only weapon I had"I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes "so what are you going to do with the robot now?"I asked she glared at me as if I was suppose to stop my brother but he does have a point "I can't do much it's just scrap metal because it's offline!"Angela yelled I saw my brother smile at me I sighed I kinda feel bad for Angela for dealing with my brother.

"Agh why trend it"Angela groaned we were at a junkyard my brother decided to trend in Angela's robot for cash and got a better car to drive but still keeping the old one.we were in the car heading for Jed a city that was a thousand miles away,I was sitting in the backseat fixing my guns my brother wanted to be a dick and ran over a bump making me hit the back of my head on the wall "ow what the hell dingo you ass!"I yelled at him holding the back of my head dingo just laughed Angela looked at me from the front seat and said nothing.dingo stopped the car "well we will make camp here for the tonight"dingo said "what were are stopping here if you are tried at least let me drive!"Angela said dingo sighed and came in the backseat where I was.Angela started driving dingo was cooking sandworm meat he offered one to me "here want one?"he asked I waved him off "no thanks I'm good"I said he asked Angela only getting a no from her after a few minutes dingo said he was going to bed leaving me and Angela up for the night.

It was quiet no one spook "(Y/N) come here can you sit up in the front seat?"Angela asked as if she was ordering me to,I got up from my seat and sat in the front seat it was quiet again I'm not much the talkative person so I just stared out the window."how is your head feeling?"Angela asked trying to break the silence I looked at Angela "good I guess"I said not really being sure.we were in Jed my brother was talking to a man in they language "(Y/N) can you translate what dingo is saying?"Angela asked loosing her temper "he is saying something about help"I answered dingo walked in the store I followed after him not really paying attention to Angela.

My brother was talking to the man I realized I can't seem to found Angela "hey bro I'm going to look for Angela"I said dingo nodded his head I walked out the store looking for the blonde agent that looks like a sixteen year old.I came across an ally to found Angela fighting four men one of men who look like to be the leader hooked both of her arms leaving her vulnerable,another man from the group walked up to her about to slash her with his knife but before he could I grabbed my pistol from my right leg and shot it in his direction giving him a warning.they all looked at me I cocked the gun putting my finger on the trigger the leader dropped Angela and ran away,I ran up to her making sure she is okay "hey you alright?"I asked putting a hand on her shoulder she pushed it off "I'm fine I didn't need your help"Angela said slowly getting off the ground "yes you did don't push yourself alright"as soon as I said that Angela almost fell to the ground face first I caught her before she could fall and hurt herself "there,there I got you damn this my fault I didn't realize sooner that something was seriously wrong with you"I said picking Angela up she didn't complain she rested her head against my chest.

We were back in the car with my brother dingo in the front seat for driving but he is sleeping while I'm taking care of Angela,she started to wake up she looked at me confused "what happened to me?"Angela asked me "you caught a bug maybe what I mean by that is that you have a fever a super high one you got sick"I said grabbing her aid kit "I looked though your aid kit but couldn't find anything that would help you so I got to go online"I said going online to found anything to help Angela "wait what won't that blow are cover!"Angela said slightly sitting up "it would but you are in bad condition to even move on with the mission I have to teat you to something that can help you"I said answering her question "well what do you guys do when you get sick?"Angela asked me.

I stopped "it depends when we get a cold we just eat healthy and get some rest,but if it is a bad disease we have to go to the doctor for help"I said putting away her aid kit she turned away her back was facing me "then I will just do what you guys do on earth I will just eat and get rest"I sighed but left it there.I was making soup for her I got done with the soup walking over to Angela's bed,I sat next to her bed having the bowl in my hand I was going to feed it to her.she sat up I gave her the bowl she looked at the soup the took the spoon putting in her mouth she paused for a minute then continued to eat the soup I smiled at her expression.

I was sitting on top of the truck it was dark outside but the sky was starry tonight,I was playing music on my brother's guitar I heard someone getting up to the top "are you sure you are alright to be moving?"I said "yeah I think I'm good"Angela answered back "hey (Y/N) do you ever feel heavy in your body cause I do"I laughed "maybe because of your boobs that is why your body is heavy"Angela's face become red she started punching my back I was laughing I have to admit this agent is different from all the other DEVA agents I have worked with before plus her beauty gives it all away.